Happy birthday

Happy birthday

Sexual content ahead (skip if uncomfortable)

Ethan came home tired, exhausted from his daily business activities but the tiredness went away from his system when he saw Ian waiting for him at the door. It was new to him because usually he was seen on the couch or the kitchen counter but today Ian was standing just in the doorway to wait for his husband.

Entering the apartment, Ethan looked for something unusual but couldn't find anything. He shrugged at his random thoughts before he joined the boy for dinner. The absence of Abigail was also at the corner of his mind but he didn't question it.

The food tasted a little different but definitely a nice different, enjoying his food he eyed the younger who was giddy and excited but was trying his very best to just control it. During his observation, Ethan also noticed the younger's wearing.

He was dressed in his coral blue silk nightshirt with the shorts nowhere to be seen at the first sight. He was looking so hot with the most innocent smile on his face.

God ....only he can pull a look like that

Dinner went quite interesting for Ethan but he was more surprised when Ian said that he was not sleepy yet and if they can watch something together. The older was tired but still, he complied with the wishes. He was feeling good seeing a giggly boy running here and there.

A little suspicious of Ethan was when Ian didn't get any snacks for the movie they were watching because whenever they have a movie plan, the couch usually fills with a lot of different snacks but since they just had dinner an hour ago, Ethan shrugged the thought again. A little while into the movie when Ian sprung up from his place between Ethan's arms and rushed to the kitchen. The small sound of something being placed or picked made the older more confused and decided to just go and check, but before he could enter the kitchen Ian stepped back from the counter he was busy at.

"Tadaaaa!!!" he yelled enthusiastically while holding a double-layered chocolate cake with three candles on it and lots of strawberries. Ethan remained silent at the cute and beautiful display of the younger, with his smile and chubby cheeks, Ian was a sight to behold.

"happy birthday!!!!!!" he yelled again coming near the bar counter where Ethan was standing. He totally forgot about his birthday, coming out of his daze, Ethan walked near the boy who was smiling at him holding a lighter to fire the candles.

"thank you, sweetheart," he said while covering the distance and holding the boy in his arms. He kissed him on his lips, placing his hands on Ian's waist who responded smiling in between. Ethan pulled away only to dive again when he saw how sinfully attractive Ian was looking, his eyes curious, lips swollen, and breathing hard, he was driving the man insane.

"do you like it?" he asked excitedly after all he had spent all day just preparing a treat he hasn't before.

"I love it, can't wait to taste it," Ethan said huskily smiling at the boy racking his eyes up and down his frame, he never glanced at the cake in the first place. Ian blushed at the reply, still in the arms of the man he loves, he shook his head being pink all of a sudden, and pushed Ethan a little.

"Are you even looking at the cake?" he asked shyly looking down and fumbling with his shirt.

"Oh, I am,..... But I was talking about what I wanted to taste" said older while pulling Ian closer by his waist, earning a squeak when he squeezed the round butt of the boy. Ethan was telling his intentions clearly and the response from the boy was making him crazy. It was his fault for looking so sexy like this.