Let's engage them

WARNING !!! 

HOMOSEXUAL CONTENT, HORROR, boyxboy, MATURE  

LET US MOVE ON 

Let's engage them

She was shifted to her room. Everyone was gathered in the living room. Ian was crying after seeing his mom in that state and Camron was trying her best to make him calm down. They all were worried about that condition of Hannah. She was just fine a few hours ago, she was cooking for their guests and had a wonderful time but suddenly she was so scared and shaking.

It was now around 11 pm and everyone was settled in the living room. Mr. Williams didn't understand the reason for his wife's condition and he couldn't make Ian understand too. Thankfully for him, Ian was now asleep on his lap and he was stroking his hair. Smith's family was also tired but they couldn't just leave them alone at that time.

"I don't know what is wrong with her, I really can't understand what happened," said Mr. Williams with tired eyes still stroking Ian.

"Don't worry Darcy, she will be okay" said James while patting his shoulder.

"I am so sorry you had to stay here when this is happening, I didn't expect a bright day to become like this" Mr. Williams was sad and tired as well

"that's okay Darcy, Hannah is a very close friend to me, we would have stayed without even asking, so please don't think that way, we are here until she is fine," Camron said and gestured to Ethan who was sitting quietly. He understood her gesture and stood up.

"Uncle please don't worry, let me take Ian to his room, you should rest now," he said while standing near Mr. Williams waiting for his permission.

Mr. Williams looked up and removed his hand from Ian's head. He simply gave his permission to Ethan. Ethan bent down and picked Ian with care in his arms. Ian settled his head against Ethan's chest after he whined a little. Mr. Williams stood up and kissed his son's temple.

"you should stay with him and I will open the guest room for you" he looked at the Smith couple "please make yourself at home," he said before leaving

Ethan went upstairs and reached Ian's bedroom, he opened the half-closed door with his leg and entered. After settling Ian on his baby blue sheets he decided to take a shower. Ian moved a little in his sleep which made Ethan stop. He looked over Ian and thought maybe he was uncomfortable with his shoes on. So he went towards him and helped him with his shoes and socks. After removing his shoes, the older tucked Ian and went to take the shower.

He came out after twenty minutes but to his dismay, he didn't have anything to wear. He didn't want to wear his own clothes to sleep so he went for Ian's cupboard and found nothing. All he had were shorts, ripped jeans, and hoodies. He also had some clothes but they won't look suitable on Ethan's built body. After finding nothing even close to wear at night he decided to just wear the robe hanging in the bathroom and his boxers. He got settled right next to Ian and tried to sleep which was close due to mind wrecking incident they had before.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Smith were settled in their guest room and Mr. Williams was with his wife in their room. She was sound asleep until she heard something and snapped open her eyes. She quickly sat up on her bed and looked around. She was again scared; her breathing was ragged which caused her tired husband to wake up.

"Hannah, hey what's wrong?" asked Darcy with concern. She said nothing but looked around again. She was worried for her son. Son!! Where is Ian? She looked at her husband with wide eyes

"Hannah you are scaring me, sweetheart, what's wrong tell me?" he was also scared for his wife. But she didn't say anything right away. She stayed quiet and stared at Mr. Williams. After a while, she whispered