It's not okay

It's not okay

Ethan was at home for the remaining of the day but Mr smith had to go office again, while Cameron was busy in the kitchen along with Abigail who was still guilty over Ian's health. She wanted to apologize but didn't find the opportunity yet.

Ian was ready with his small backpack which had all the specific series of materials he wanted for his project. He was waiting for Ethan to change out of his office clothes and into something more comfortable one before they both planned to leave.

The car ride was silent, not awkward but simply silent. Neither of them talked to the other until they reached the parking lot of the store. Ethan parked the car and looked over at the younger who was in deep thoughts.

The older calmly placed his hand over Ian's shoulder making him jump and look at his husband. Ethan smiled at him and gestured that they had reached the store.

Ian scrambled quickly out of the car and held the offered hand of older. They both walked inside the store full of art supplies. Multiple isles displaying different supplies used for the field of art.

Ethan haven't had a chance to explore a such place so it was so interesting for him. he touched every small thing displayed and opened every sketchpad. Ian on the other hand was solely focused on his required products.

He was busy searching for a particular screen when a guy bumped into him spilling all of his materials in his hand. Ian looked up at the stranger who had a not-so-sorry face. The guy hunched down to pick up the stuff just as Ian did.

He brushed his hand purposely with the younger making Ian halt in his action. The guy picked whatever he could find which happened to be a bottle of glue, his focus never wavering from the naked thighs of Ian.

"I am sorry......here you go..." he said smirking at Ian while giving him the bottle, trailing his eyes on the younger's frame again, telling him his intentions by his action.

"it's okay" Ian replied before he decided to change the aisle to avoid this creep and look for his art-captivated husband.

His idea though flopped the second he turned around. There were two more boys standing with disturbing grins on their faces. The one behind Ian chuckled sinisterly before he brushed his filthy hand near Ian's rear.

The younger jumped and stepped back hurriedly, looking around to find his husband anywhere. The other two laughed at his scared expression and stepped up to form a circle around Ian.

"what do you want?" he asked bravely, not giving any mind to their hyena-like laugh. The first guy smiled at Ian. Finding it disgusting, Ian made it known by rolling his eyes at them.

"I have never seen someone like you before pretty boy........wanna have some fun?" the guy asked showing his yellow teeth, the others agreeing.

"come on.......it will be fun.....you deserve to be worshiped" he commented and they all laughed out loud. Ian looked around again to find Ethan but to his luck, Ethan was not near him.

The first thought of using something as a weapon crossed Ian's mind but he rejected it right away, those people were nasty he couldn't fight with them. It was like intentionally falling into something that you know is dangerous.

The next thought was to call for help but as soon as he decided on that, the first guy gripped his waist and pulled him towards himself. Ian gasped at his sudden action and tried his very best to push him away, he screamed loudly.

"get away from me!!...... Ethan!!!!!" he yelled for his husband but the guys holding him in a very painful grip weren't even worried about anything.

"Why so feisty baby......it will be fun trust me," the first guy said nuzzling his face in the younger's soft neck, the soft baby scent of that beautiful boy making him crazy.