YOU are not FORGIVEN!

How dare you!!!!!" Julian screamed when he appeared inside the house. Hannah was busy in her kitchen when she heard that voice. She had her eyes widened at his presence, clutching her amulet she stood her ground but was scared shit nonetheless.

"I told you, Hannah, I warned you but you never listen do you?" he asked in his original disturbing voice. Hannah had to place her hands over her ears, the voice had an effect on her soul.

"How dare you send my boy with that filthy thing. He is mine and mine only!!!!" he screamed at her face. She was shivering badly. His voice was not very pleasant to the ears and had such dominance that haunts your dreams.

Gathering her courage, she raised the amulet in front of his face trying to get rid of him the way she did before. Julian scuffed before chuckling darkly. He was glaring at Hannah. She gulped at the response but stood straight and expressionless.

"you think you can scare me with this huh," he asked in his deep voice. "you think that mere medallion is worth your efforts against me?" he laughed loudly without humor "no!!! this is nothing in front of me," he said and the amulet burst into pieces in Hannah's hand. Tiny crystals were scattered on the carpeted floor beneath her and the string of that amulet was remaining in her trembling hands.

She looked up and saw what made her shiver to the core. Julian was standing near her, towering over her. he was tall enough that she had to look up to stare into his eyes. His dark hollow eyes were appearing and her throat felt congested. She breathed hard in order to maintain the breathing process.

"you will have to pay for what you have done Hannah," he said and Hannah flew to the other corner of the room in an instant. She cried in pain after landing on the hard floor on her back.

"he is mine, no one can take him away from me," he said ready to attack when Hannah screamed at him.

"he is my son!!, he is not yours! I will marry him to whoever I want. And I want Ethan for him!!" she said tears running down he face. Julian snickered at her response, he laughed loud that the place felt vibrating with his laughter.

"that Ethan, hah! he can't protect your son. Ian needs a man and he will get one" he said with amusement and determination in his eyes. She stood up and scuffed at him

"you call yourself a man, you are nothing but a curse to my child. If I could I would have burned you to death. Stay away from my child!!!" she screamed helplessly, and Julian's expression went dark. Her comment was not appreciated.

In an instant, he was a few inches away from her and his face changed to an unrecognizable expression. No hollow eyes but instead there was the full black lens, so big, that it was popping out of his eye sockets. Red veins with were visible on his black lens that was out of the eyes. Her breath hitched to that horrifying face. His mouth was wide and long, with no teeth or tongue but a hole, a dark hole. She was shunned and the scream she wanted to let out was stuck in her throat when a drop of blood came out from those popping big eyes. The stench from that blood was unbearable. He was glaring at her with those eyes. Her throat was clogged and breathing hard.

Suddenly a blow to Julian's back made him stumbled and he turned around furiously. In front of him stood Mr. Adam in his long dirty coat and a stick to walk. He was mumbling some prayers which caused a burn on Julian's body. He glared with hatred and stepped back.

"you won't touch anyone in this house without my permission," he said with a smirk "I won't let you harm them anymore"

"you can't do shit you bloody old man," Julian said with his disturbing voice. His voice boomed with every word he said. A chuckle and a scream were present in his every word like background music. Multiple voices were combined when he spoke.