It's About Hannah

WARNING!!!! HOMOSEXUAL CONTENT, HORROR, EMOTIONAL, MATURE 

                                                                               It's About Hannah

After seeing herself hanged at the ceiling Hannah was devastated but witnessing Jasper's death made her so much worse. She was not getting well. Julian had her scared for a long time. All she did was cry and cry. Ian was glued to his mother, never leaving her sight as she was pretty anxious not seeing him near her.

Constant visits of doctor Roy were making no progress. How can it be if no one knows the reason? Yes, nobody knew anything to start with. They were just seeing Hannah crying for his son whenever he is not near her and then quietly engulfing him near her own after he comes back.

Doctor Roy was getting frustrated. The need for more opinion made him ask Mr. Williams for a shift for Hannah at the hospital. They wanted more of the team of experts to analyze her condition. It was getting hard enough to treat her at home because of her constant cries. So after getting the permission they shifted her to the hospital in a private ward.

After admitting her to the hospital Mr. Williams was once again in a difficult situation. His son. Ian was not himself from the day he saw his mother in that unrecognizable condition.

"what is happening dad, why is she like this?" Ian asked, his eyes swollen and red as he cried all night for his mother

"I don't know baby, let's just pray for her health," he said his voice wavering, almost crying. He hugged his son and cried softly when his son started sniffing again.

It was nearly two weeks after her admission. A group of Different doctors and psychiatrists were examining her condition but to no avail. Not able to get the problem she had they were forced to give her sedative to keep her sane and not crying. Different tests were conducted for her mental state but nothing was wrong. A little doubt settled in Roy's mind. After sharing his doubts with his psychiatrist he was confirmed of her disease. Very strong emotion was affecting her body. Analyzing her responses for when she was awake and when sleeping. They both concluded her problem was fear. Yes, they found out it was fear that was causing her mind so much trouble. Maybe she was scared of something. Doctor Roy made a mental note to ask Mr. Williams.

..........

The whole little family was disturbed. Mr. Williams had a long leave since the incident, and his boss was cooperative and visited Hannah as well. Mr. Williams spent his days with her and left for the nights to attend to his son. Both Mr. and Mrs. Smith also visited along with their son. They got worried about her health. Worry was the common expression on everyone's face. Mr. Williams restricted Ian's visits to the hospital, after seeing him bawling for his mother when she had an attack in front of him. Her body jolted with extreme stress and then she fainted once again. This site was new to Ian, not able to handle he collapsed in Ethan's arms and the doctors suggested taking him home.

Ethan was more than worried for Ian, the family stayed at their house for two days until Ian was fine, after that they had to leave.

Duty calls!!

Before leaving, Ethan promised Ian to call for updates on Hannah's health and made Ian promise to take care of himself and not cry anymore. He kissed the living hell out of Ian before leaving with a heavy heart.

After the episode in the hospital, Mr. Williams wouldn't let Ian stay more than two hours with his mother, he would cry and cry after seeing his mama in that condition. It was difficult to handle everything until it was the end of the second week. A piece of good news after a long time was much needed. Mr. Williams was successful in making Ian stable after he got the news that Hannah had started to respond. He made Ian attend college again and resumed his job as well. It was a good sign that she was alive once again. Now it became their routine to visit her daily although she was sleeping all the time that's okay If she is alive right? After their visit, they both will leave for home and settle for some instant food are not able to cook for themselves after a long day.