Switch off the lights

Ian was straddling Ethan's lap while the older had his hands secure around his waist, holding the boy on top of him. He has never seen Ian like this before, the change was likable but questionable as well.

Ian, on the other hand, started kissing Ethan on his neck down to his chest. He opened the only three buttons at the collar of his shirt to get more access, kissing down on his collarbones making Ethan groan in pleasure.

The older trailed his hands, caressing the boy, up until he invaded the shorts he was wearing, cupping his ass. Ethan squeezed the flesh earning a needy whine from the younger who was busy leaving hickeys over his chest.

He loved the treatment his tiny husband was giving him. making him feel special and the only one for him. The thought that Ian belonged to him and only him made Ethan a smiling mess. He was grateful for the time he has chosen Ian as his life partner. The small hesitant yet bold ministration of his cute husband was getting him crazy.

Slowly Ethan sat up making Ian slide back a little, his hands still over Ethan's shoulder looking at him with wide eyes. Ethan was painfully hard, his member suffocating inside his boxers. Looking at the younger perched on him like a sin, he grabbed him by his waist and made him straddle his lap again.

Pulling the younger closer by his waist, Ethan grinded the boy over his erection, telling him how much he wanted the boy, earing a gasp of surprise from the younger. His hands traveled down and down, invading the satin shorts, parting Ian's ass cheeks, and moving him altogether.

Ian gasped again when Ethan thrusted his clothed member upwards, rubbing at the sensitive, needy entrance of the boy. The said boy fell over Ethan's shoulder, hiding his face in his neck, blushing profusely.

Amidst all this, Ian didn't know when his shorts were off of his body and now his naked lower half was in direct contact with the older's clothed member. He closed his eyes holding onto Ethan, placing his face sideways on his shoulder breathing heavily.

A Swish of cold air passed right through his body making him shiver to his core, Ian snapped open his eyes when he felt a breathing pattern over his face, like a presence at the back of Ethan. he looked around with fear in his eyes, seeing Ethan unfazed still nuzzling his neck and kissing him.

A strange feeling started to erupt in Ian's mind before he looked around the room again with wide eyes, trying to find what he felt. The ministration on his shoulder and neck was distracting him to point out the heavy feeling he had in his mind.

"switch off the lights.." he breathed abruptly, referring to the only lamps illuminated on the side tables. Realizing that Ethan was going for his own pants, Ian tried to unstraddle his lap, moving back a little only to be pushed back fully until he was laying under the strong gaze of Ethan, while the older got between his legs.

"s..switch off the lights," he said again, his voice hoarse and small. Ethan looked at him curiously, grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head. maybe he didn't notice the slight panic Ian had in his voice.

Ian watched him taking his shirt off and when Ethan placed his hands over younger's long shirt, Ian grabbed onto his hands, stopping him from doing that. He didn't want someone seeing them in this state but then there was no one watching them or was there?

"do you want to stop," Ethan asked carefully, feeling a little resistance from the younger. He wouldn't ever force him for his own needs. Ian shook his head, pulling Ethan closer so he could kiss him.

"l.let me... switch off the lights," Ian said while reaching for the bedside table where the lamp was illuminated. His movements were seized by Ethan who pulled him back, pinning his arms above his head.