Bad Dream

WARNING!!!! HOMOSEXUAL CONTENT, HORROR, MATURE, EMOTIONAL 

                                                                                   Bad Dream

Mr. Williams entered his house using his key, stepping in he looked for his son. Ian was lying on the sofa completely out. "Maybe he is asleep," thought Mr. Williams and walked over to get him up. He shook him a little only to receive a little moan like he was in pain.

"what's wrong Ian, are you hurt my boy?" he asked politely and caressed his forehead. Ian's eyes snap open at his father's voice. He stood up abruptly and looked around for Julian. Remembering the moments, he had with his neighbor and the make-out they had shared, Ian turned pink. He looked at his father and smiled nervously.

"What happened, are you in pain?" Mr. Williams asked again, trying to figure out his expressions.

"uhh....yeah, I am okay dad,....... maybe a bad dream?" he said and tried to compose himself.

"well if it's a bad dream, then it's gone don't worry ...yeah?" he said smiling at his son.

"yeah, thanks dad," Ian said.

"come on, change your clothes and help me in the kitchen...we have to go to the hospital," said Mr. Williams and walked over to the kitchen.

"why...what's wrong? Is mom okay?" there was a visible concern on his face that caught the attention of his dad.

"oh yes she is okay........we are going to meet her, she is awake and healthy" he smiled at his son, very much relived delivering the news and hearing it again by himself.

"really...I will be here in ten minutes" he said and rushed for his room. Mr. Williams was happy to see his son happy. He started making the food he left when he went to the hospital. Making it, even more, tastier, according to him, and more nutritious for his wife he prepared a couple of things.

A three-story lunch box having boiled white fluffy rice with some sesame oil. Some sweet and sour chicken with sautéed veggies and pieces of fruits along with some grain porridge was set on the table ready to be packed in a big bag with a cold water bottle and napkins.

Ian rushed down in his white-washed half-calf black jeans and a slightly cropped top in brown color. He made his way to his dad and was surprised to see the food that was prepared.

"Wow dad, you did this in ten minutes......and it looks eatable too" he commented stealing a strawberry from the container.

"no my dear, you took thirty to forty minutes just to get ready," he said in return rolling his eyes at his son's tardiness while putting all the packed stuff in his big bag.

"now come on...we have to come back too. Hopefully, she will get discharged tomorrow." Said Mr. Williams while grabbing the keys to the car and house and leaving the main door, leaving it to Ian to close the door. Ian did what he was left with and walked to the car. He looked at his opposite side of the street seeing his house of Julian in complete darkness.

After buckling up in the car and riding in complete silence Ian had the chance to think about what happened a few hours back. He liked what they did but he didn't like it at the same time. He was sure somewhere in the make-out Julian was getting aggressive with him. He held him a little roughly and also kissed him with force. But what happened to his senses, why aren't they working. He was fully gone when his father arrived at home and where the hell was Julian when he opened his eyes.

The car stopped in the basement parking of the building. Both father and son came out and went for the elevator after locking the car. They reached the reception area in minutes and went straight to her room.