CHAPTER 48

I just read the initial chapters of this book and my first thought was I can do better than this... like a lot better than this.

I felt like there wasn't certain emotions in them, like how I wanted them to be.

It felt like it lacked something..umm like a certain emotions I want in a book like that..i will edit this book once I get time.

And...Meet my favourite character of my Love is series ofcourse after Hamza Ali....Introducing you to
The Shahmeer Sikander!

HAMZA

Bhai?? Is that what I'm to her.

Here I'm day-dreaming about her and she just called me Bhai?

She just bro-zoned me not even friend zoned....

Maybe she don't like me?

I love her unfiltered self around me ,i like to see her as Azra describes Hania.

Funny, bubbly and carefree, but I fear that I'll get addicted to that side of her, which I'll never see in my life again.

What hell I'm thinking, whenever my brain overloads with questions, I always come to my house to overthink peacefully.

I need to clear my mind before I do something stupid that I'll regret later.

As i thought when Shazu said he's with someone i immediately thought it's someone else.

Because he hooks up with people only after taking them to a fancy date!

The disgust i felt after knowing,is unimaginable....and I hate them for not informing me before hand.

They don't have any reason to inform you Hamza... You are not their parent to know their every move..

But it's Hania! God i regretted the whole night when Anvi informed me she's with Shahzain absent mindedly in her sleep.

I just walked towards the flower vase which is filled with the dried roses Hania gave me.

She didn't i begged her for them..

She learnt how to preserve flowers in the holidays and i asked her to give me half of those.

That's the nearest thing i can say where she gifted me flowers, She gifted many plants but not flowers

Just like my mom i love flowers and i just felt overwhelmed when Hania gave them to me after teasing hundred times...

They are still in a good condition after two months, she said they will last for 4-5 years.

Even though I'm not staying here,my house help cleans it twice a week.

I made a cup of black coffee for me,and sat on my couch listening to 80's bollywood music.

Don't ask me why, because i too don't know the answer...