CHAPTER 35

HAMZA

"I think it's bit more complicated to use..." I'm reviewing a file for the development of our new app "What are Your views Edward??".

"I don't know what exactly, it's here.....As you said it's little bit time consuming.." he scribbled something on his notes.

We are working on a App for an insurance company, it's doing good in the offline market, but the App sucks..it doesn't respond at all..

So they reached us to modify it.

"Hold on a second..."Harvey said,he was searching something."Hamza,i send you a PPT yesterday... it's made by a new intern named Shea."

Harvey and i joined the company at the same time,he is a good friend of mine.

"Ok please,give me a few minutes... I'll check and let you know..." This is what happens,when my exams start, I don't check any work related stuff...

It's been four days since exams are finished and I'm here sitting in my room at 2 Am with a neck deep pending work.

"Umm it's good a plan, I'm quite impressed...is he working in your team Harv??" I questioned checking the details.

"Yes, I'm in love with this guy.." i am shocked at his words "his work man" he laughed.

"Good otherwise, sophie will kill you"Edward reminded him about his girlfriend who works in same company.

"I think, I'll modify it a bit more and share the final layout of it by.." i checked the calendar we planned a trip on Wednesday, "By Monday, then you can show it to Max.."

We discussed about it for another thirty minutes.

"So, that's it??" Ray finally talked,he doesn't talk much, but if he does we can't stop him.

Well Rayne and i used to be in same class when I used to study in London, but we never talked with eachother, not even once, literally we had so many classes in common....

"Yeah,bro we finished, it's done,I thought it'll take a lots of time, to match their expectations..." Edward told him.

Thank God we got this project..not the other team, everyone in the office thought that we are just youngsters,who just played video games,learn coding for fun and entered the field.

But age doesn't matter if you have skills..

"Where is Jayden??" He also works in our team.

"Tell me you are joking Hamza.." Edward wore a disappointment look.

"Didn't you check your mail Hamza??" Harvey questioned.

Wait did I miss something...

"I just logged in my work account today..."

"Well,he is getting married tomorrow.." Ray answered.

"You should, focus on your colleagues too Hamza, other than your med school friends.." Harvey joked.

"So, when will you visit us?" Ray asked glaring at the screen as it was the only thing that prevents him from killing me.

Why the hell I'm thinking like that??

That question made my blood run cold.

When ever I think of London,it reminds of Oliva..., it's the reason I returned to India 3 years back.

Due to the guilt what happened to her, I couldn't focus on my engineering degree...

And i thought it pretty boring as well,to relearn the same things..