CHAPTER 14

HAMZA

Today is not my kinda day I slept at 9 in the morning and woke up at 3 in the afternoon.

I usually sleep maximum 5 hours with my pills, but now I'm recovering slowly from my parasomnia and insomnia .

Yesterday me and shazu played basketball with our senior's till 10pm and I went to his house and a watched a romance drama Called October he likes watching movies, but who the hell watches a romantic drama at 11pm.

He likes to watch romantic movies,and we all have to watch with him.Arsh that fucker escaped today,so I have to watch it with him.

I remembered the time when we were kids 3 of us used watch all Marvel and Disney movies.

Shahzain is little emotional so he cries at little emotional scenes and he sobbed like a baby,when we were watching Titanic and finding Nemo for the first time when we were kids.

And Arsh likes horror films,for me my nightmares are enough joking. I too like films but not any specific genres.

Hania and shazu have alots of similarities, I hope she is not into this romantic film thing.

Even if she is i don't mind, I'm seeing it with shazu for years....

I think my mind is fucked up.

I returned my Nani's house which is across the street, from Shazu's

I returned my Nani's house which is across the street, from Shazu's. And I remember I need to complete my work,I am a computer programmer ,I code for a UK based company and sometimes I teach kids how to code .

I learned coding at the age of 8 from my uncle Farhan Ahmed,who is a software developer.

Well I love coding it helped me to distract myself in the most vulnerable phase.

It's 9 am when I completed my work, and went to bed.

And I woke up at 3 in the afternoon brushed my teeth and took a quick shower, I was so hungry.

Saw my Nani watching TV"Shahzain came here for you, I told him you were sleeping" she informed.
"I think they cancelled the brunch..."I announced.

"Why, they have to cancel the plans?" she asked. "Well Arsh is out of town, Anvita had some work I guess he was telling something yesterday.... and hania doesn't go out at all ,and i Was sleeping" I answered with a mouth full of food.

I think I'm aging reverse.

I checked my phone and holy hell!!!

Haniapie: Hamza it's Hania

Like, I don't have her number .

Here is the list of tissues that you have to make diagrams of .

Shit, I totally forgot about that. I don't know how many times I opened her contact to message her , but I don't know what to text,so i remained silent.