CHAPTER 43

HANIA

It's around 6 in the morning and three of them returned.

Hamza opened the door for them,and as soon as Anvi entered she hugged me,oh my god!! her hangover state is a mess,i looked at her, wait did she cry?

I held her arm to ask, but she slightly shook her head,Before I ask anything she walked towards the room,and i looked at Arsh, atleast he'll know what happened right? But he too went straight to his room avoiding all of us.

Clearly something is wrong...

I looked at Hamza,he was shooting daggers at Zain,i stood beside Hamza, figuring out why everyone's mood is off.

"Hanu.."Zain called,i looked at him,and he smiled at me and handed few flowers.

Same wild colourful flowers I saw yesterday...

Which are not in a good condition...

He still looks fresh like he stepped out yesterday in a powder blue jeans and white shirt.. letting his Forest Green eyes shine,but the flowers aren't.

"Thank you zain...." I smiled at me inspecting the flowers,and Hamza cleared his throat.

"Did he trouble you Hania??" Zain asked me with a devilish grin on his face...he called many times yesterday to ask the same question.

Don't know why,they are so much concerned with Hamza...

Don't forget he shouted at you yesterday without any reason..My stupid brain reminded me..

I looked at Hamza, he's glaring Zain"not really, but it was clear that he's bipolar" I controlled my laugh, but Zain couldn't.

"What's funny shahzain?" Hamza gritted his teeth,and i giggled.

"Well,I want to know how the hell? I look like a unstable person to you?"He questioned him.

Shahzain's eyes met mine,and i immediately looked away,as if I didn't do anything.

"Well..."he looked at me for help"Bye i need some sleep, to debate about that.." and he ran upstairs picking the chips packet on the table.

Thank God he escaped.. sometimes arguing with Hamza is chaotic..

Hamza faced me, the same mischief glinted in his eyes,"Me bipolar huh??" He took a step towards me.

I gulped nervously although there is so much space between us but having him this close,makes me feel different things.."Yes, your mood swings change as transitions..."

He shook his head smiling "you figured it too early?" he muttered.

"Haa I had shortage of brain cells to figure that..." I replied nonchalantly.

"I knew it from the first day itself..too bad you know it now.."he smirked.

It didn't register first, after a moment i understood,and just throwed the pencil case on the table, cause he was drawing something.

"You are too predictable Hanu.." he grinned and i gritted my teeth.

He catched it with ease.. and the humour in his eyes vanished replaced by a serious look "I can't control my anger everytime Hania..i trying but sometimes I can't..." He looked the pencil case in his hands and "I'm sorry Hanu,i shouldn't have shouted at you.." He didn't lift his gaze.

I remember everytime he raised his voice at me...many times, but he always apologized, like he didn't want to do that but we can't control everything...

"It's okay atleast you are trying Hamza.." He changed a lot comparing to the first time we met.

Only two of us are having breakfast, because everyone was busy sleeping.