CHAPTER 39

HANIA

It's been 2 days here, and I'm loving every bit of it.

I really like everything, except the weather... it's too cold for a summer.

But i read the weather report today,and it showed it'll be sunny hopefully...

I doubt it though...

It's 6'o clock.. After finishing my morning prayer,I am sitting inside the room, watching sunrise...i wore a zip up hoodie and headed downstairs.

I got downstairs,to help Jemima aunty to make breakfast... but she rejected my offer on my face,and handed me Cup of coffee saying that i should enjoy...

I decided to explore the garden...and walked towards the backyard,and saw David uncle watering the plants..."Good morning,beta.." he smiled.

"Goodmorning uncle..why are you watering them so early?" I questioned him sipping my coffee.

"This plants need to be watered twice a day.... today I've some work in town..so I'm doing this little early..." He explained.

"Ok, you should complete your work.. I'll water them."i placed my cup on the table outside and Taking the water pipe from him,he hesitated a bit, but I assured him.

I am observing every variety watering them...and i was so indulged in my work, that i didn't observe anything.

And someone came close to me,and shouted "Goodmorningggg...Haniaaa..." it took me off gaurd and I was so scared don't know what to do,i just shouted...and holded the pipe infront of me.

I am usually aware of my surroundings, observing them... but the moments like this makes me wild....

"What the hell??" Ohh god!!! It's Hamza.

I realised, and moved my hands on the side of garden..i guess it's too late..He is completely drenched.

I slowly opened my eyes to look at him.. just to see he is staring at me blankly.

"What happened hania??"Jemima aunty asked standing at the door,"I'm fine aunty.." i answered, still processing what I've done.

"What the fuck did you do Hamza??" Arsh asked from the balcony, standing beside Zain.

Hamza just looked at him fuming."Hanu we know you have the loudest voice among us... just don't prove it in morning especially.. even my alarm failed competing with you..."Anvi informed rubbing her eyes from the other side.

I don't know want to say.."I'm sorry..." I apologized.

"I thought you saw a wild bear... but not the 6'2 teddy bear" Zain pointed towards Hamza.

"Fuck off Shazu,.. before I turn the pipe towards you.." Hamza warned him.

He looked at me"I'm sorry Hamza.." he didn't answer anything.

"I'm soaked Hania.." he walked towards me.

"What are you doing this early..?" I try not to get affected.

"I was going for a run..saw you and i just greeted you.." he was staring into my soul.

"In the wildest way" i completed the sentence.

"How about I take a wild revenge..." Mischief glinted in his eyes.

"Tell me you are joking??" I asked him, covering my shock.

"Nah..i don't joke usually, especially not with a person who drenched me in 14 degrees temperature..." He moved little more close.

I gulped nervously taking a few steps back..and I don't know, it's a reflex action or what...i just splashed water at him again.