CHAPTER 4

HAMZA

After my morning run I started to do some important work in my laptop and saw the it's 6:30 am and it hit me suddenly ohh shit...

I quickly messaged in our group:

Me:Be ready 7:30am sharp .

Arsh: Remember we've decided a
evening match Y-day.

What the fuck??? Wait he is talking about football....

Me : you don't remember?

Arsh: remember what ??

Ohh goddd in future if have to take my CBT again he is the reason !!!

Shazu:what the fucckkkk !!

Shazu: let people sleep It's fucking 6:30 in the morning.....

Now they are testing my patience

Me: it's Monday first day of clg!!!!

Arsh: I forgot shit!!!

Shazu: Fucking fuckkk!!

Me:7:30 parking lot

They started arguing about their alarms as always, and I ignored it.

I showered and the now the biggest problem dress code formals it's fine to wear them for one day but daily it's not my thing .....

I wore a tuck in black shirt with grey pants secured them with a belt,and formal black shoes paired it up with a watch.And brushed my wavy hair back but as always it looks little messy.

I quickly grabbed my keys , backpack had breakfast and took my Nani's blessings and walked to the parking lot

I quickly grabbed my keys , backpack had breakfast and took my Nani's blessings and walked to the parking lot .

I was sitting in my car and messaged in the group to let them know I am waiting.

After spending two weeks with my father and step siblings I am here with grandma for rest of holidays but she insisted to stay here . Emotional Blackmail.

Ofcourse she has a point because I live on the other side of city,it'll take 30 minutes to reach my college and from here 10 minutes. And that too my idiots live here so I agreed .

And my thoughts drifted to certain someone,I would be lying if I say I didn't think about her .She consumed my mind in a way that nothing had helped to forgot about her....

What type of person she is? Did she like football or cricket? Is she talkative? What's behind her smile?

I called Adarsh again "2 minutes" he shouted and he cut the call bastard.