CHAPTER 28

HAMZA

Today is a Sunday, and i slept till 7 in the morning which is very rare, because i have mild insomnia and parasomina.

Maybe it's because i haven't slept well in past few weeks.

I checked my phone,i have so many messages to reply and calls to attend.

They scheduled a meeting at 2 pm, 9:30 Am according to Uk time,which is fine with me because that I'm doing good with my pills.

I used to always passout during a meeting or inbetween classes due to my insomnia.

But I'm doing good from last 3 months.

My Nani made me a coffee,"Sohail wants to talk you?",she informed eyeing the mess I made in my room.

"Why?" I asked hiding Hania's umbrella from her view.

I don't want to hear her lecture again....

"Because you are missing, your sessions from few days, your therapist complained to me" My dad said standing at the entrance of my room.

"I think he needs, therapy to join therapy again..." My Nani muttered leaving the room.

My dad entered the room and sat beside me on the floor,i like sitting on the floor.

"Why didn't you attend Nijju??" He asked in a serious tone.

"Because i don't have answers for his questions?" I answered,i don't fear him at all.

"Atleast you should have informed him, you can't waste people's time beta..."replied drinking his own coffee.

"Don't worry, next time I'll inform him" my dad sighed beside me, clearly he is not happy with my answer.

"Seriously Hamza? Why are stubborn about everything??" He asked checking books on my nightstand.

"I'm not stubborn dad, it's the way I am, I don't like to suppress myself to please other people....." like my previous therapist,he was constantly pressuring me to change my lifestyle and all, I didn't gave a fuck about what he said.

"You don't have to, Hamza but you should control your temper.. it's not good to always lose your control..." He said in a calm voice, like he used to tell me stories every night , when I was 5.

"You can't go around, shout and beat people everytime" he added, i just looked at him.

How did he know??

He looked at me,"It's very stupid, to punch someone without any reason, especially your senior, I can't tolerate this behaviour."

Shitt,but I punched Rahul outside the campus,so it doesn't cause any trouble.

I punched him, during the match yesterday, because he can't control his mouth and i can't control my anger.

He accused that i manipulated Hania, not to talk to him. As if she listens to me.....

He said,she just needs attention and wants to wrap everyone around her fingers,and just had he started taking about her religious beliefs, that she puts that for show,to present herself as an innocent.

Before another word comes out from his mouth,i broke his jaw my ultimate fantasy...

Shahzain and Adarsh too joined me, because they were more furious than me.

We can't tolerate him talking about a girl like that, especially Hania..to satisfy his fragile ego just because she rejected, doesn't mean he can disrespect her, only a insecure person does that.