CHAPTER 32

HANIA

I'm sitting on a edge of a pier,infront of the most beautiful lake, beside Hamza.

I always thought he had issues with his life, but never imagined he was unwanted by his own mother.

Only a left out person, knows the pain behind it.

"When I was three years old,my mom was interested in teaching and joined has a teacher in one of our schools." His body is tightly coiled with tension.

"I used to play in my Nani's office, while my mom was working."

"And i joined kindergarten with Arsh and Shazu...My dad was busy with the new school projects and all.."He is taking time to talk

"And it all started,my mom was unhappy by how busy my dad is...they even started arguing over little things, that's the first time I ever saw them fighting." The sadness in his eyes is evident.

"My dad, changed his schedules for her,and they are ok, small happy family." I don't why but my eyes are filled with tears.

"I was four and my mom's boyfriend joined one of our schools as a manager to win her back,we didn't exactly know how he looks like so no found it was him."

Hania stop crying...pull yourself together, you should be the one comforting him.....

"But my mom has no idea that it was him,we are happy you know, going on trips and everything...And Dadu was diagnosed with Cardiomyopathy..but he was fine."

HAMZA

HAMZA

Oneday my dad was on a business trip,and mom usually works in high school department,so she picks me up from my class,I was waiting for her...

She came suddenly crying, hugged me tightly and said

"Mai thumare Bina nahi reh sakti Nijju..."(I can't live without you Nijju) I don't know what to do I too cried with her.

"Mumma don't cryyy..." I too was crying with her.

"I can't leave you hamza for anyone.." her voice cracked ,she looked at the side of her.

I saw a man standing behind her, smiling at me.

"Look Nida if you've listened to me and married me,we would've our own child by now baby..." He walked towards us.

"It's over Yasir,we are no more together.. I'm happy with my family.." she started crying again.

He looked at me,i moved to hide behind mumma,l don't like how he looks at me.

"Nijju,go and wait in the Staff room I'll come and take you...." My mom ordered me.

I hid behind a wall to watch mum, because I'm scared for her.