CHAPTER 31

HAMZA

With lots of difficulty i convinced Arsh to keep Anvita with him.

Because i and Hania can spend some time.

I need to talk something important with her,i was waiting for this day, it's a perfect moment.

No I'm not proposing her,not yet...

I'm taking her to one of my favourite places, which hold millions of memories for me.

"Where are we going??" She asked confused.

"You'll see soon.."

"Hamza I'm getting late...." Her voice is cold.

Tasting my own medicine...

"Relax hanu the curfew is at 9'o clock and it's 7:45 only...." I assured her she is little off today.

She stayed silent, looking out of the window.

Did I do something?

My Nani was upset with me, because i didn't let her talk with Hania.

I was so scared by the side eye she gave,when i introduced Hania as a friend.

Like what they want me to introduce her as my girlfriend??

I don't want to end things between us way before it starts..

And everyone can sense that i like her, except her....

"Are you ok? you look off" we stopped at signal.

"Nothing just a migraine..." She didn't bother to look at me.

Understanding women is the most difficult thing for sure.

Wait,did she mind when I said, I've zero interest in marriage and kids??

Why would she??

I stopped the car,at a food stall and the first thing I saw is sweet corn.

Damn I'm so hungry,i didn't eat anything.

"Which one you prefer sweet corn or icecream??" I asked the question knowing the answer.

"Ice cream" I knew it.

"But you'll catch cold...." I tried to convince her.

"I always have cold" she is a 365 days cold person and she has Sinusitis too.

She is stubborn too...

"We can have both..." Because one thing can't fill my stomach.

I tried to pay, but she didn't let me.

We started again,and reached our destination,Both of us walked towards,a beautiful lake infront of us , which holds a lots of memories.

"It's so beautiful, Hamza i never saw this side of the lake" her previous sadness, vanished.

Her eyes shined with the far away city lights,face glowing with the water reflection.

"How's the view??" I asked trying not to look at her for too long.

Mine is the best....

"I saw the other side of it, which is always crowded, alots of plastic wastage, unnecessary lights and all..." She said.

"But, it's just feels like nature,no fancy neon lights,no people,no traffic, it's so calm over here" she added.

"Because it's somewhat private,not many people know about it....."i answered.