CHAPTER 17

HANIA

It's a nice feeling to be wake up in your own room and bed , I missed this feeling.

It's been 2 days , since I returned to home, means two days continuous sleep and food.my mom thinks that I'm sleep deprived....

And today is my birthday, I don't do any celebrations about that,i just like to wear new clothes because they bring positivity.

Both my parents and my sister wished me, and they gifted me some books. And i showed them the collage which my friends gifted. They liked it.

At 11'o clock my friends video called me to wish me and i really missed them.

And i am making my favourite biryani and I missed cooking too.I let the rice to steam, I'm laying on the couch and scrolling my phone.

And my door bell chimed,i opened the door and a person holding a bag.

"It's on the name of Hania Malik" he handed me the parcel.

"Who sent this?" I asked him little confused.

"It's from someone called Hamza Ali" he said

Surely i expected it, he was so tensed during the whole video call,and i assumed something is wrong.

I quickly got in and opened the bag it has a small box of red roses, happy birthday card on it.

It's so beautiful, i loved it.

And It also has something, wrapped in a gifting paper,and what caught my attention was a cupcake box. I opened it and smiled at it , it's chocolate cupcakes with mint frosting my favourite.

I avoided sugar most of the times due to my weight. But I really love cakes.

I only mentioned it once to him,and he remembered it. My heart melts at the thought he pays attention to my stupid talks.

Eating the cupcake i opened the gift and saw..oh my God I can't believe it ....

Tears filled my eyes I c-can't say anything it's just so beautiful.

It's a pencil sketch of me judging by the angle it's of me sitting in the library, with a smile and his signature at the end of the page.

He took time and made the sketch for me, I'm just overwhelmed....

It shows how he see me ,how he observe me and i never felt happy that someone can see my real self,not the girl who is insecure hides her pain, but the girl who is passionate what she is doing,a girl with big dreams and faced every problem with a bright smile.

I always believed that only a writer and an artist makes everything beautiful. A writer can describe you in a way that everything thing sounds perfect, but an artist is the one who sees beauty and emotions behind it ,he can see imperfections and make them look perfect with his skills.