CHAPTER 8

HAMZA

I was sitting in my room and staring my phone from the past 1 hour.

I was looking at the picture Anvita posted,as soon I got home I checked Hania's instagram account but it's a private account with 0 posts,54 followers and 63 Following.

Arsh, Anvita and Shazu already following her but ,if I do, my computer skills don't stop at only that.

But these days I am listening to my heart,so I sent a request to her.

Which she accepted after 45 minutes, what was she doing? Ofcourse she'll have her own stuff....

Basically it has nothing no highlights nothing just the bio of single line of Italian.

Vivere una bella vita(living a beautiful life).

With a dp of trust, wait,pray within a infinite symbol.

She is more secretive than I thought.

But a small smile curved my lips, when I remembered she is my partner in physiology. I can't wait for tomorrow......

I joined my Nani for dinner "you are behaving little different " she said out of nowhere. How she know? Ofcourse all of sudden you are having dinner together and smiling.

I don't know how to react I remained silent "woh ladki kon hai?"(who is that girl)she asked and I caught little off guarded "ko-konsi ladki? ( W-which girl) I asked. what I Stutter too now??

"Mujhe sab pata hai Nijju"(i know everything Nijju)she stated as a matter of fact, ofcourse she used to work as a principal in one of our school's. Wait did my uncle told her no doubt it has to be him...

"She is my batchmate and friend " I revealed to her practically poking the fork into my skin, "My guess is right" she said excitedly like she won a million worth lottery.."wait uncle didn't tell you anything you just guessed it??" My eyes went wide"I just doubted and you confirmed it". She smiled.

Saba Ahmed is so intelligent than I thought.

"Soo.. you like her?" She asked with a pause "No I don't" the words tasted bitter leaving my tongue. i know I'll take them back ....

"Then why are you changing all of sudden" she asked softly, yes when they see a change in me it will make me a worse person than before.

"I wanted to change from a long time she just motivated me" by consuming my thoughts that kept me working constantly on my self..

"And I don't like her because,she reminds me of your daughter" i said leaving the room,my Nani's eyes widened in shock because I don't talk about my mother at all.

Hania didn't even deserved to be compared with a cruel person.

But her smile reminds me of my mother's smile when I get back from school and her OCD remains of my mom's behaviour she too liked to have things in a certain way.

And I hate it .

"Hello?" I called Adarsh,"we'll have a match at 7:30"I informed him "ok inform Shazu too"he answered.

I can't wait for tomorrow to spend my most of the time with her. We are part of same group in anatomy too.

I quickly arranged my Book's for tomorrow and left for the match.