CHAPTER 16

HAMZA

Yes she is perfect, Hania is perfect as a friend who helped her friend move on from a nasty break up.

A daughter who makes their parents proud,I met them when they visited her they seemed proud of her.

And I saw her when helping a child on the roadside,when we went out once. She didn't give money to that child,but she brought him food and helped him.

That smile she wore when the boy thanked her is the purest thing I saw in this malicious world.

Yes she is perfect in her own unique way, but still she feels insecure , I wish she could see herself the way I see her, as the best thing happened to me.

After returning from the library,i finished my practice and took a shower,and I'm alone and lost. I hate this feeling...

When I'm with her I don't feel any of them rather I feel happy and complete.

I wish I could spend all my time with her......

I decided to gift something special for Hania's birthday, but I've not done that for anyone except my mother, the thought of her makes me sick.

Whenever I remember her I feel nothing except disgust,It's not time to think of that hamza.....

After working 3 hours on her gift , I'm proud of myself ,after minutes of self admiration,and taking my pills,I decided to sleep.

Today on my way back to home i stopped to buy my perfume...and saw lipsticks in the cosmetic section...and bought a maroon lipstick...today, don't ask me why.. l thought that colour suits her well.

I never saw her wearing any makeup, but dark colours really suit her..and i thought I'll send that along with the birthday gift, but it's intimate to gift something like that.

So I refrained placing that inside the gift,i secured that in cupboard.

One day I'll give it to her for sure...

I hope Hania likes it. And i slowly drifted into sleep.

I'm running across the garden ,chasing my dog Apple . I love playing with her after school and my mom is making snacks for me in the kitchen.

And she is waiting for me at the Patio in the backyard , it's her birthday today and I made a Card for her.

"Happy birthday mom , I love you" written on it, I made drawings of a sunflower, cake and ballons .

I gave the card to her and she kissed my cheek and said "I love you too Nijju more than anything tum meri jaan ho Hamza (you are my life Hamza) and kissed me.

I gave her the flowers,I plucked from the garden, because she loves flowers
"Thank you Hamza... your future wife is so lucky...." And my dad entered with a bouquet of red roses.

And i know what happens next,all my dreams looks like this first I remember the happiest things and then the things I don't want to remember.

I'm sitting in a corner of a unfinished buliding, which will be one of our new school buliding in few months,it's raining heavily and then a bright lighting flashed across the sky with a thunder roaring furiously and I can't stop to crying .

I'm alone here, since afternoon I'm shivering with cold and i don't know what to do...the unfinished concerte wall hurting my back.i can feel something is dripping from my back and it's painful.