CHAPTER 41

HANIA

"Are you sure Hamza?" I asked him, while he was wearing his shoes.

"Of course I promised you yesterday..."he lifted his gaze to see why I suddenly refused to go.

"I was just joking..we don't have to go now...we can go later may be??" I'm denying this because of his cold.

"C'mon Hania, I'm perfectly fine..."He smiled at me,i can't decide anything currently.

Knowing my hesitation he walked in front of me, clearly leaving me no choice of denying his offer.

We both are going for a walk after lunch, to the lake.

"It's just 15 minutes from this side.." he showed me the way.

I saw wild flowers on the side ways of the road and i really like them, I took so many pictures of them and some with them.

"If you do this everytime it'll take 30 minutes... Hania!" He sighed.

I gave him a death stare,he clicked few pictures of me,"Hamza, don't!!! I'll look werid..." He laughed at me.

"No, you look good..."he showed me the picture of him and me.

He knows how to shut me up.."Are you not going to give up?" I questioned.

"Definitely not..."he smiled.

Don't you think your smiling too much Hamza???

I offered him some of my chocolate,"why your chocolates is bitter?" He asked.

"Because it's a dark chocolate for a reason Hamza...." I answered.

"Why dark chocolate though?" I know where he is going with that.

"It's helps to fight depression and improves mental health..." I admitted and Hamza hummed at that.

He didn't ask me anything thankfully, we reached the lake and the water is freezing cold.

I made a wrong choice this time...

"I wish it's night we can see the glow worms... and the stars..." I'm enjoying the view.

I don't know why such places makes me happy.... like it's a different side of the world which gives you hope, peace and strength to live.. which was destroyed by the other side of the world.

"Wild animals come here for water at night..."He informed standing beside me.

"Why there are no boats over here?"

"They are on the other side" he pointed far from here.

I sat on a rock dipping my feet in the cool water,and I turned to the side and saw white Lotus in the lake.

WHITE LOTUS!!!

Ohh my god i love them...and i Saw them and now I can't wait to have them.

I was seconds away from standing in the water,so i could walk as fast as I can and pluck few of them.

I think he saw me looking at those "Don't dare Hania! there are snakes inside.." he warned.

I was so angry at him and sat back because the water is too cold and on top of that i don't know how to swim,so i didn't take the chance.

Why?? I should have learnt swimming along back... although it's never late to start..i should ask papa to teach after going home.

He stood from his place, removed his shoes and "What are you doing Hamza??" I asked but he didn't answer me,and just folded his jeans above his ankles.