CHAPTER 44

HAMZA

What the hell just happened?

"Leave me Shahzain!!"i freed myself from him.She was walking away from me, I can't withstand people walking away, especially the one's I like.

"Control your Anger Hamza, don't shout at her unnecessarily..."He glared at me.But i ignored smoothing the slight crease on my shirt.

I'm always raising my voice at her these days.. because i can't understand what's going on between us.

I want her to be always with me, but she distances herself.

I want her to be happy ,but at the end i only shout and fuck it up.

I want her to be mine, but I can't see the future of us,

I didn't hide anything from Hania, except few things that i still need courage to open up about them to anyone...

That's it Hamza?? The picture of Olivia's watery gaze..pops in my mind out of nowhere..

I pushed the thoughts of her aside, because that's past i can't change anything about that.

But Hania is my future I can't even imagine a day without her.

She is so confusing,she looks fine but I know she is fighting a thousand battles inside.

I asked a hundred times,she didn't answer,the way she said I can't solve that..I was hurt.

Because i will give her everything,she asks... I can fight against the whole world if she's with me.

Shazu asked,she didn't even bother to answer him

Once we reached Anvita and Arsh,she hugged Hania.

Cause it's fucking clear that she cried.

She looked at Hania,and at me,as I'm the one who hurt her.

I did hurt many,not her... never be her, only the thought makes me shiver.

They were talking something at distance, after a few seconds Anvita's widened eyes shooting daggers at me.

"I didn't do anything this time..." I confessed,thinking what the fuck i Said to her.

"We know Nijju,she is upset with something else...."Arsh placed his hand on my shoulder.

We got in the car, instead of focusing on the road,i looked in the mirror to find her looking outside the window.

Look at me Hania,talk to me baby...

She didn't even talk with anyone,I looked at Anvi in the hope she'll say everything will be okay....but she was sleeping on Shahzain's shoulder.

"You missed the house Nijju..." Arsh voice shattered my thoughts. And i noticed that i drove far from the house.

I quickly took a U-turn and looked at Arsh,he is sighed with disappointed.

As soon as we reached, she locked herself in the room.

I'm wandering in the backyard, because i don't want to think about her.

Because i want to know what the hell is wrong with me first.

I thought the cold will distract me but it's nothing infront of the pain i feel inside.

She didn't talk to me at all, talking is a far away thing,she didn't glanced at me once....

"Hamza the dinner is ready!!" Jemima aunty called me from the back door.

"Where is Hanu?" Shazu asked Anvi, before I can.

"Umm,she is sleeping i didn't want to disturb her..." I looked at the clock it was just 9'o clock.