CHAPTER 15

HANIA

Thank God, Anvita cut all her ties with him .

I am happy for her for leaving a toxic relationship and a abusive boyfriend.

She told me that he controlled her, made her insecure about her self it's the biggest red flag and never respects her feelings.

Love should make you feel Safe,free and alive, but what if it makes you confine, insecure and underserved. Maybe I'm expecting too much?

Anvita said,she loved him and found a comfort in him and after facing everything also she can't stop loving him.we all love someone,who can't love us the same. And her heart took a lot of time to understand what her mind alerted her.

 And her heart took a lot of time to understand what her mind alerted her

I just finished my namaz and my phone started ringing it's Zain

"Hii Zain.."I answered.

"Um Hania it's me Hamza,my phone is dead, Well I want to inform you something...." There was a pause.

"Hello Hamza??" I called his name because there was no response.

"Yeah I want to tell you something... that Arsh and Neha broke up they..."

"No way"I cut him off "Tell me you are joking...."

"No Hanu we are serious,he returned in the morning and he is still shocked about what happened..."Shahzain voice was too low.

"So it will be good to not bring up Neha's topic infornt of him, tell Anvita not to bring it" Hamza's voice devoid of any emotion.

"We won't, I will inform her,so how's Arsh doing?"

"He just can't get over the fact that they are no longer together.... depressed "shahzain said.

I don't know, but it's difficult to believe that they are no longer together,Arsh sounded so happy while talking on phone other day.

Arsh returned college after 3 days and he tried to act normal, but he wasn't.

Shahzain explained me what happened between them and I was shocked .