CHAPTER 7

HANIA

I don't know what happened but I was so guilty , cause of their expressions.

And Anvita didn't bring it up , which I am thankful for.

Like I'm the only one who is bothered about it??

And from today our classes will be with HOD's of particular subjects. I don't know how to calm my self from the anxiety building in me.Anvi seemed so cool.

I wore a beige colour kurta with white pant, with some sandals and a watch, I don't wear accessories because I'll be wearing a hijab so it's no use of wearing earrings. I don't like them too. Watch is mandatory cause it's a old habit of mine.And paired it up cappuccino colour hijab.

We reached the class room and seated in the class room me and Anvita sitting side by side and to my left in the other row , Adarsh,shahzain and Hamza

We reached the class room and seated in the class room me and Anvita sitting side by side and to my left in the other row , Adarsh,shahzain and Hamza. Hamza was sitting on my left and Anvita on right.

We didn't talk to them because,when we reached the class our teacher was already there and they were little late.

They explained about each subject and it's branches and it's importance in medicine and how the practicals will be conducted, what things we have to bring to a specific lab and all.

Which was interesting to a point.. but I can't focus properly, because of my migrane.

And they worte all our names in a small paper and used lottery method to select our Lab patner for biochemistry. And me and Adarsh was partners for biochemistry lab thank god, I was thinking I have to be with a stranger but not now.

During the break I was scrolling my phone and Anvi was discussing something with her lab partner a boy called Varun. And he was constantly flirting with her,and not gonna lie he looked like a creep. And I was worried about her.

And Adarsh came sat beside me "Hello partner" he greeted "Hii "I looked at with a smile. "You know I am worried about Anvi"I told him "what why ?" He asked little worried. I pointed him where she was standing with a disgusted face infront of grinning Varun. Adarsh let out a laugh.

"Don't worry she will handle it, when he get to how much she talks he will shut up"he added and I chuckled.

"You are lucky I am your partner Hanu" he said with a smug face and"ohh really ?" I raised my eye brows at him and we both laughed.

Anvita joined us "Be nice to her rishu"she warned him."Ok ma'am" he's face changes when she's around."Ofcourse she is the little sister of our group isn't she guys?"he said when shahzain and Hamza joined us.i rolled my eyes at him.

Can't he shut up calling me that for two minutes...

Anvita and shahzain laughed at his comment, while hamza made a disgusted face. What's wrong with him?

And shahzain partner was Sherya who is lives in our opposite room. And Hamza paired up with Aditya whom I didn't even see.

And it was anatomy class they explained about cadaver how it's preserved and we should respect it because it's full of knowledge.