CHAPTER 11

HANIA

I'm not expensive gifts kinda person,I am a person who loves small gestures,time is the most valuable thing and Hamza took time and made me chocolate bars...

I can't stop myself thinking about that and laughing at myself.

That's sweetest thing someone done for me especially such a grumpy person.

Obviously he made them, when Anvi told Arsh I don't eat sugar, hurt was evident in his face like someone broke his heart. And he doesn't show any emotions easily.So I concluded that he made them.

I admit that Arsh is a caring person but he doesn't know how to cook

My heart swooned with happiness,he is just like to bury his emotions inside with a blank expression.But his actions speak a lot.

I'm sitting in library completing my embryology topics, someone sat infront of me and saw uncle Sohail "Assalamualaikum" I greeted him "walikumassalam, you come here to Study daily?" He questioned. "Sometimes i just like the atmosphere of here it's just different from other libraries..." "Ya It's a 40 year old library it has lots of history "he explained." Ohh interesting, well you too come here daily, I never saw you in the faculty list..." I asked.

"Well I don't work here, I just visit the library,it reminds of my dad he used to love spending his time over here, who is your director's uncle" he responded. "Well how is your classes going on?" " They are good but, as you know the teaching needs some improvement" I answered honestly.

"Really I never heard about that no one complained me about that part " he said "Maybe they didn't pay attention " I told him which we both chuckled at.

I offered a chocolate bar which hamza made,which he accepted happily. "They taste so good, from where did you get them?". "Well a friend made them for me" not gonna lie they are so tasty....

"Well I too need such friends" he added. He reminds of my dad that's why I like to talk to him.

"Well we should play something interesting!!!" Anvi announced, today's classes were little boring and didn't happen much too

"How about truth or dare??" Arsh shouted excitedly. " I don't want to play you guys can carry on..." I informed them.

"No way we are only 3 and Hamza don't play such games and we want to know about you.." Zain Said "well you can ask what you want to know, but I don't play this games".

"Fine we'll ask you some interesting questions inbetween but, let's continue guys"Anvita said.

This girl cried 2 hours nonstop yesterday,remembering her boyfriend who left her for his studies and named their relation as friends with benefits and moved on like nothing happened between them for 3 years!! And they broke up before joining the college. She stayed strong until her school friend bring it up.