CHAPTER 19

HANIA

I was sitting on my bed and thinking , the place where you are comfortable and being yourself is called home, whether it's miles away from your actual home.

I missed my friends, until I saw them today i didn't realise it.

I missed my plants too, thank god they didn't need to water daily otherwise they would have dried by now.

I called my parents and talked to them for a bit, and checked instagram and saw a follow request.

I felt rage filled every vein in my body, it's not about the request but it's about the person who sent it.

The person who made me the cold person I am today,who broke my trust, blamed me for everything that i never did, and called me envious for the things, I don't even want or never believed.

I can't control the anger rising in me, I took deep breathes and i decided to pray my namaz.

It's the best thing you can do, it just fill's your soul with positivity.

"You both should join us for our match tomorrow"Arsh announced.

We are sitting in the cafeteria.

"We will try, hamza informed me already."i replied.

"Ofcourse why wouldn't he, afterall he is so excited, aren't you Hamza......"Arsh Said mockingly.

Hamza's jaw clenched at that.

"Tomorrow will be so much fun i guess"Zain announced smirking at hamza.

By the look in his eyes,he is seconds away from breaking shahzain's jaw.

"Alright kids ,Stop fighting over us we'll join you tomorrow" Anvita said and everyone burst into laughter except Hamza.

"Are you okay?" I asked in a soft voice that only hamza can hear.

"I'm doing fine hania" he assured me with a smile.

He doesn't smile at all when we are in group, I don't know why.....

And he don't give an expression except that icy expression , like breathe in his direction, you won't be there for your next breath....

Shahzain and Arsh are talking to a senior outside who's in there football team.

"God my brothers are asking which, branch I'm going to choose in post graduation" Anvita groaned"And here I'm trying to controll my sleep during class" she added.

I smiled at her, rolling my eyes.

"Eventually you'll figure out,Don't pressurize your small brain". Hamza answered her

Wait he roasted her,but there bond is like that only...

And Anvita shared how her brothers reacted to Siddharth situation.