CHAPTER 5

HANIA

"So who is he?"I ask Anvita on the way to our room,my legs are hurting so much by climbing three floors probably five times a day.."well my cousin dated Adarsh's cousin and we met at my cousin b'day party"she answered panting while climbing the stairs.

I was little confused but who cares when you meet a familiar person at a new place.

We reached our room and Anvi went to take a nap she can't go long without sleep unlike me,it was 3:30 in the afternoon and i decided to just lay down on the bed while listening to a podcast.

Today I spent alot of time on calls ,yes
Shazia called me during the break to wish me luck and informed that her exams will start soon,so she can't call regularly, well that happens when you try to cover 6 months syallabus in 3 Weeks.

But I know she'll call me on the first day,itself to inform that how bad her exam went.. how stupid the question framing was...

During the lunch break I called my mom just to tell her that I was ok and she shared me the news of my cousin's wedding, well it's in next year so no worries.

I hate family functions more than anything...

And I met Adarsh he is a nice guy same as Anvita, people even can believe that they are siblings same enthusiasm and friendly too..

What you need better than a extrovert friend for your introvert personality.

His friend's are opposite of him shahzain is introverted like me, but more sort of ambivert...

But Hamza he just looked so cold with a blank expression he looked like a person who'll break your bones for just making a joke around him grumpy.

He looks like a devil with a face of an angel. yes Angel and I mean it

He is around 6'3 I think, light brown eyes,a few strands of his chocolate brown wavy hair falling on his forehead, golden skin and broad shoulders.

Wait he will be a tough competition to a mannequin with the features and no expression look.

But I don't want to take talk to a person who Is all grumpy because ok I will admit he was little intimidating but lost too....may be I am overthinking.

You always overthink Hania...

I don't want to talk because I don't need unnecessary drama in my life ,I have already enough on my plate.

I don't know how but I slept watching a history documentary.

Next day I woke around 4:10 offered my prayers done with my meditation and it was around 5:30 and I took a shower and changed into a magenta colour kurta set and to balance it off I decided to wear a nude colour sandals to balance the tone I decid...

Next day I woke around 4:10 offered my prayers done with my meditation and it was around 5:30 and I took a shower and changed into a magenta colour kurta set and to balance it off I decided to wear a nude colour sandals to balance the tone I decided a gold colour watch. I decided to wear a Light pink hijab .