CHAPTER 21

HANIA

I'm not a football fan, I'm more cricket kind of person.

But the header Hamza scored in today's match was top notch,he just pulled it off like a professional.

True to his name he was strong (Hamza), dominant (Nijad) on the field, during the second half he showed what a one man show means.

And Anvita made a video of it ,I was showing her how he leaped,how he balanced it.

Because she is busy filming in my phone,and missed his goal,but thankfully it was recorded.

"Ohh god he's so hot!!"She said,i glanced the screen and saw his tshirt rided up showcasing his abs in a slow motion.

Can't lie about that....

We went to our usual spot, waiting for them, they went to take a shower after the match.

I felt his eyes on me and i turned to look at him,and saw him standing with Zain and Arsh.

I waved at them,and both of us walked to them. Hamza was talking to his teammates when I reached there.

Anvita directly ran to Hamza to show his video, sometimes she behaves like a kid...

"Congratulations guys" i wished Arsh and Zain,"Thank you hanu"they both smiled. Hamza and Anvita was practically sticking their faces in my phone.

Arsh patted Hamza on his shoulder little harshly "What the fuck Arsh!!!"Hamza shouted.

Arsh looked Hamza and me,"Anvita why don't you show us the video" Zain asked her. Both Hamza and Arsh shared a look.

He's acting little weird.

Arsh too joined them, leaving me and Hamza "you didn't congratulate me" he said with a pout."cause you were in depths of self admiration"i deadpanned.

Both of us laughed"congratulations you did well" i wished him. "I know thank you"with a smug expression he replied.

I saw Rahul with a shoulder brace,he got injured during the match.

"Don't look at him like that,he might stumble again and can break his leg this time." He said,i scowled at him.

"You lack sportsmanship Hamza, you are just cold to your opponents." I informed him.

"This world is not colourful or kind as you think Hania" he stated

"I never said that it's colourful or kind Hamza rather it's grey and vicious" i replied

He is looking at me with concern, i looked back at him,i shifted my gaze due to the intensity of his eye contact.

To change the topic"At what age you started playing football?" I questioned.

"I like it since, I was a toddler but I started playing in a group at 5."

"I was in 1st standard at that age"i replied.

"Wow,if you've choose different course other than mbbs you would have graduated next year. You can save money and travel the world before 30."he stated.

"You only live once Hamza, it's not easy as it sounds,i won't recommend it to anyone" i answered

"But why?" He questioned.

"Because, you want to be normal sometimes but you can't, you want to play outside freely with out any problems, you want to have friends but you can't, you want to do something but your insecurities don't let it happen" tears brimmed in my eyes.

I know it will sound normal, but the person who gone through this only know the pain...

His jaw clenched and I'm on the verge of another breakdown again.