CHAPTER 45

HANIA

"Had your dinner?" My mom asked, stirring something aggressively on the other side of the screen.

"Not yet, we'll have at 8:30..." I answered glancing at clock.

"Are you taking your medicines timely?" She questioned staring into my soul.

"Jii Ammi" she gave me a serious look.

"Achha ye bato Azra kya kar rahi hai??" I asked her quickly.

I was talking to my mom on phone and suddenly

"HANIA!!!" Hamza shouted,and i just flinched at that.

Thank God my mom didn't pay attention to that.. otherwise i would have died answering her questions.

I asked Anvi to check,what happened that he shouted like that ....

Is he hurt??

"Aab yaad aaye meri?" My sister asked sitting beside my mom in the Living room.

"Bhot bandar hai yaha,Roz dekhti hoon..." I joked.

"Ammi ye mujhe phir se bandar bol Rahi hai..." She cried like a child she is.

And my mom scolded both of us.,and I took a screenshot of my sister crying.

"Mumma woh screenshot bhi le Rahi hai..." It's fun to mess with her.

This time my mom ended the call lecturing me that i don't even know how to talk to my sister.

As I stood up to join them downstairs Anvi returned.

"What happened?" I asked her, taking a book out of my bag,so I can read peacefully after dinner.

"Don't ask and don't send me to their room again!!!" She muttered burying her face into the pillow.

"How should I know what happened?" I am clueless, I know she is dramatic but this?

"May be there were fighting..." I try to make it less awkward.

"Nope,it feels like they are newly married couples and i caught them doing something..." What's wrong with all of them....

I got down and three of them,are watching a show by then,i reached there I know they are at looking me,i tried to turn around to ask what's wrong with them.

As soon i turned shahzain took the remote and dissected it as he was in a
anatomy pratical.

And Arsh inspected the fake flowers in the vase like nothing in this world allured him more than the plastic flowers.

Only Hamza was looking at me without blinking, which isn't unusual.

And saw Anvita observing them, chewing her cheese sandwich from the corner.

Something is wrong with all of them, she gave me a look "i-told-you-right?"

I just came here to collect my glasses which i left here in the morning.

While I'm going back Anvi pulled me, to sit beside her,i just sat there reading my book.

"Meri chai kidar hai?" He asked after few minutes sitting beside me.

I just looked up from my book "Thume khud pata hona chahiye..." I just continued reading.

He snatched my book "please make it" his tricks not gonna work.

"Ask Zain,he is making a cup for himself..." I suggested.

"I'll rather die than drinking his chai..." He answered still looking at me.