CHAPTER 24

HAMZA

We all are sitting in our usual spot except Hania.

"Hamza, you shouldn't have defended her,she is strong and can take care of herself." Anvita said,she also little off today.

"I was not defending her,i was standing up for her..."i explained myself.

But in reality I don't even know what happened few hours back.

"By what,announcing the whole class that she has a boyfriend, that she don't even know who he is"Anvita snapped.

"Anvi it's not the time"Arsh warned her.

"You should warn your friend Rishu not me." She is angry

"But we don't know,why she is upset..."i said.

"Hamza,if someone has announced the whole class that I have a girlfriend without my consent,my reaction would be the same." Shazu frowned at me,he is also disappointed by me.

"For fuck's sake guys,i said to shut that Karan's mouth," I can't control my Irritation.

They didn't even uttered a word, after a few minutes of silence.

"I should leave guys, it's getting late"Anvita didn't even glance at me.

I returned home and took a cold shower,i don't feel anything, except the guilt I was the reason for her sadness.

"Hamza?" Shazu's voice bring me back from my thoughts.

"Haan?" We sitting in the park after dinner.

"Don't do that Hamza, you said if you have any problem you'll share with us..." Arsh reminding my words from 3 years back.

"I always did,i didn't hide anything..."

"You did , but not the things you are suffering from,we almost lost you hamza....."Arsh voice is full of emotions.

"We don't like to see you like that again Hamza... talk to us."Shahzain said placing his hand on my shoulder.

After a few minutes of silence I can't control myself from talking.

"Guys me and hania can't be a thing...."i said.

"Why do you think so Hamza?"Arsh asked little shocked,raising his eyebrows.

"I think I'm not enough of her...I can't treat her the way she deserve"i admitted.

"Don't feel insecure about yourself,she cares about you Nijju.."Shahzain tried to assure me.

"She cares about everyone shazu...I fear that even if I leave her for one minute,I feel someone will snatch her from me....I can't bear that..." My throat felt tight with the emotions.

"I can't see her with anyone, that assh*le Rahul also wants her,now this Karan.... i feel like, I'm not enough for her." I was pouring everything I was feeling.

For the first time in my life,I'm feeling insecure,i never felt that not even when everyone in my life, left me alone.

"I know,she and I have lots of similarities,and I know for her trust is a big deal Hamza...she trusts you what else you even want to know...." Shazu said like he is talking to kid.

"You are changing yourself, for the relationship you didn't even start... it's enough hamza to know that how much you care...." Arsh is literally wispering.

"Sometimes we don't need words to express how much we care, our actions are enough..."Arsh added.

I was just looking at my shoes, I don't know what to say.

Love Is Medicine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें