CHAPTER 10

HAMZA

"Hello??" I called my uncle "what foods should be taken for Anemia??" "What? Last time I checked you have correct levels? what happened?"he questioned,I can hear the faint sound of papers ruffling.

"Um.. actually it's for Hania..she has low haemoglobin levels" "well it's common in women cause they have mensuration cycle , hormonal imbalance and all, but you can consume iron rich food like dates , raisin etc ,Fresh fruits and leafy vegetables." I can imagine a smirk on his face.

"Um I'm good don't ask any questions bye " I ended the call in a hurry. Before he can tease me for head over heels for her....

I just googled and found dark chocolate also helps and I decided to make a chocolate dryfruit bar.

I ordered the ingredients and waiting for the delivery.

"What are you doing Nijju?" My grandma face is full of confusion, I was struggling to cut almonds. I can bake basic things in the microwave, but I hate chopping cause I had a bad history with knives.....

"Huh I'm making chocolate bars..." She took the knife and started cutting the almonds into chunks"you should roast them First and roughly cut them"she said,"oh I don't know about that".

"Tum mujhe bata dete,mai bana dete tumare liye" (You would have told me,I would have made them for you).

"Actually I'm making these for a friend she has Anemia " I rubbed the back of neck. "For Hania?" She asked with amusement. "Yeah..." I glupled slightly.

"Well I want to meet her!"she asked what the fuck! "Why?" I asked with a blank face covering my nervousness.
"What why? I want to meet your friends that's it" she replied In her authoritative tone. "Fine one day you'll..."

I hope the day never comes...

"What the hell were you doing ? why didn't you pick my call?" Adarsh shouted from the front door standing beside shazu. fuck "I didn't realise it's 7'o clock ,I was busy". "Kya karte hue??"(Doing what??)He questioned. They both greeted my grandmother.

And they entered the kitchen and saw the mess I made " Didn't know that you a have sweet tooth Nijju.."shazu commented.

"That's it you can cut them in bars and drizzle some melted chocolate on top" my Nani said leaving us in the kitchen.

"These are not for me, these are for..um..umm" "Will you just fucking say that?" Impatient Ass

"Hania!" I said smacking Arsh's hand which is going inside the tempered chocolate Bowl "use a spoon idiot!!". He rolled his eyes.

Both of there faces covered in suprise "This hurts the most, you didn't even make us coffee when we asked,and you are making chocolate bars for her.. this is unfair!!" with a hurt expression shahzain dramatically exclaimed.

"Cause you both are not suffering from Anemia " I snapped rolling my eyes at them.

"Well we don't know about that.." Arsh stated ,and Shazu smiled at me and gave a tight hug "I am so happy to see you like a love sick puppy...".

"Wait am I missing something you and Hania....?"."Stop it's just nothing I'm just trying to help her..." I cut-off Arsh in the mid sentence.

"Well bro I don't know if this will happen but I hope it does. She will complement your boring personality
With her sweet and shy nature" Adarsh announced like a kid . "You look great together" he added excitedly.

"Well don't you look like a fangirl excited about some celebrity dating rumour" shahzain said and brust into laughing.

"Well you both have to do me a favour then, give them to her tomorrow"I pointed at the dryfruit bars covered in dark chocolate.