CHAPTER 12

HAMZA

"Nijju I didn't think she'll react like that " Arsh answered before I even ask him,"I thought it would help you and I didn't think she had a past relationship...."

Shahzain is unbothered"Ofcourse Arsh she is human too maybe someone broke her heart" and at the moment I want to rip every part of the person who broke her heart.

"She said she don't do relationships..." Arsh added.

"It's okay, we are getting late anyways" I informed them.

I used to have anger attacks as easily,as Hania's smile. I'm controlling it.

My unbothered attitude, shocked both of them.

"So Hamza how's your classes??"my dad asked me, I'm at his house and having dinner with his wife and my half siblings

"They are going well..", "Good I hope you don't have any problem"he added yes I've a problem with a hijabi girl who invaded in my life like she fucking owns me..."sab theek hai"(everything is fine) I answered.

Well I don't have a good bond with my stepmom, she is good person and I'm allergic to good except Hania . I was so fucked up when she married my dad and I moved to London for 3 years,so we don't have a connection. We treat eachother with lots of respect and my dad is happy so I don't care much. His happiness matters alot.

He too suffered with me.But in a different way he was addicted to alcohol for 1.5 years and it's was shattering to me to see him like that,he was the strongest person I know. She made me and my dad like that.

"The chairman of Deccan Educational Institute's Sohail Ali , ruthless business turned into a alcoholic."

"What message he gives to his students? To get wasted and addict to alcohol?"

They were so many headlines in newspaper almost everyone was against him after the death of both my paternal grandparents.

He changed himself from the helpless person to the person whom I used to get inspired. I'm happy for him.

I returned to my house after dinner instead of my grandma's. I wanted to be alone for sometime. I just need to pull my self together.

Sitting in the balcony I was consumed in her thoughts, she is not into relationships.... that means she loves someone? Or she only like to keep things casual what the hell is wrong with you,she is not that type of person.....

Even if she agreed, am I willing to commit myself to her? Knowing that how I gonna fuck up everything...

I am working on myself more than I ever thought , I'm improving myself for her, because i want her in my life.

I want to be myself when I'm around her,a small smile always plastered on my face when I am looking at her,I want to talk every stupid thing comes to mind when I am talking to her.