CHAPTER 30

HAMZA

I never felt this nervous in my whole life, I'm just walking in my room back and forth, to Stop overthinking but I'm thinking anyways.

Today is Arsh's b'day and we've a little celebration in our society community hall, just with few people around 15.

And my Nani will be meeting Hania for the first time.

She is very excited to meet hania,and I'm nervous as a cat, I don't know why I'm stressing over such small thing, but I'm a mess right now.

I never had a female friend,well i never had any friends other than Arsh and Shazu,who can meet my family.

We don't have a long list of guests but there will be me, Shazu, Anvi, Hania,my siblings and Shazu's brother Faiz, because Arsh love them,he don't have any siblings,My Nani, Shazu's parents and my dad don't know if he'll attend... Arsh's cousins that's it.

And Arsh ofcourse it's his birthday...And his parents are not coming, I don't want to talk about them right now.

I recieved a text from shahzain

Shazu: pickup hanu from hostel...

Me: what happened to Anvi?

Shazu: she is with me,both of us will join you.

Me: okk fineee......

Shazu: pick her at 6:15

Ps- don't forgot to take your bike ;⁠-⁠)

Me: shut the fuck up

I will kill him,if he tease me right now.

I'm waiting outside the hostel, it's just 6'o clock, I'm little early for her as always.

She will be the first girl to be in my car,not even my Nani because she always says, I don't want to die in a car accident.

I don't know how to feel about, it's just so indescribable.

I'm leaning against my car waiting for her.

And I saw her walking outside, talking on the phone.

Ohh god,my heart skips a beat whenever I see her never gets old.

She looks divine in a black kurta set, Kajal in her eyes and my eyes fell on her hands, oh my god I swear my cheeks are red.

She is wearing the bangles i bought for her. It's just worth the wait to see them in her hands.

She saw me and smiled at me,a sweet, shy, signature Hania's smile.

My day can't be complete without that.

"Yes,i turn off the lights,and fan..."she seemed irritated and ended the call.

"You are looking beautiful Hania.." hot, divine, stunning ,mesmerizing I'll keep them to myself .....

She blushed at that,i opened the door for her and her phone started buzzing.

Muttering every curse word I know, i got into the car.

Why can't they leave both of us alone for a second....

I am looking at her talking on phone "Anvi,i locked the windows and balcony door too, don't make me doubt about that, I'll die due to anxiety." She answered looking outside the window.

I saw that she didn't wear her seat belt,i just quickly leaned forward , to put it and I was engulfed in her sweet fragrance, without touching her I put it.