CHAPTER 1

HANIA

"You are coming with me that's it"he said in a stern voice .I looked at him he is standing away from me beside his bike ,his back facing me and face tlited to the side but in the darkness I can't see his face properly .
I said "I-i don't know what to do-?"in replied him in a nervous voice.

"What I can't leave you with them!! You have to trust me with this c'mon Hania think about it"he intrupted me.

And i glanced at the malignant people who are on the other side of me who didn't leave a chance to pick on me and i hesitantly said "ok I coming with you" I said and took few steps to reach him,just as I placing my hand on his shoulder and he was turning to face me....a loud sound of my alarm filled in the room waking me from my sleep.

Why do I dream about the same thing? Why can't I see his face? Why it has to stop just before I see his face? .

This are the questions I ask my self everyday from the past 4 years.

"Hania.....my mom yelled from the kitchen"get up you are getting late... Mujhe pata nahi ki tum kab badlogi ,din ba din tum sust hoti ja rahi ho.

(I don't know when will you change, you are getting lazy day by day)

It was my fault I shouldn't have slept after my morning prayer.I quickly brushed my teeth and took a shower changed into a purple kurta set tied my curls into a ponytail covered it with a hijab and got out of my room.

"Zahra have you checked all the required documents??my dad asked me looking up from the newspaper."jii papa" yes dad I replied.

I had my breakfast and left the house with my dad.

The moment is here which I was thinking from past 2years my medical College addmission. Becoming a doctor is a difficult job in India, but getting a medical College is much more difficult.

After 2 drop years I finally made it I was standing infornt of the most prestigious college of my state Deccan medical College I know it's a private college but I got into it through merit reservation and scholarship.

I was sitting In a room opposite to the admistrative block with my dad waiting for my admission.And my phone started buzzing it was my mom.

'Hello?"I answered it my mom's voice was unclear due to poor signal , but I know what she is saying "don't be nervous when they ask you questions answer them confidently,and don't be shy if you have any questions to ask you shouldn't hesitate in the matter of education!!!"she said.

"Ok mom I will try my best " I replied and hung up . She knows too well about me to hide anything, but she doesn't know that I hide everything..... Ok ok this is not the time to think about that. To calm my nerves I called my best friend Shazia .

"Assalamualaikum..." She answered "walikumassalam"I replied and she
ranted about her day which I was smiling at.She know how to make calm me "hmm I thought u have to join the college today?" She asked "yeah I am in the waiting room" I replied ,she wished me luck and hung up. Because it was time for her boring language class she said.

And I was scrolling Instragram to kill the time,I know it's bad but I am waiting here since 9'o clock but now it's 10:45Am. The AO (admistrative officer) didn't even arrived yet .I think the education system works like this, they say punctuality is important in our college,but they will be late by 2 hours fair enough.

Suddenly I felt someone staring at me,I don't like anyone staring at me it just makes me uneasy...and I just looked around to see who is staring at me I couldn't see anyone ,everyone is busy with their own things.

Around 11:15 am the process started and it doesn't took long for my turn.
They saw my scorecard asked about my school 2-3 questions like why I want to become a doctor and all. They made fill all the necessary applications and said to submit the certificates and soft copies of the legal documents at the counter.

It all took 1 hour to complete the hectic process and they sealed the papers and handed me a booklet of their college rules and the materials I needed in the college.And informed that classes will start after 4 weeks.

And I finally got into medical College yayyyy...,but the college starts in 4 weeks. And as I was heading to the main gate to return home,I saw a identification document of someone lying on ground it has the name Anvita Sharma and saw a girl nervously search for something ,her face matched with photo and I walked towards her.

"Excuse me??"I said holding the paper infornt of her "um I found it over there".she sighed and thanked me for it and asked " hey you too joined in this college?" "Yeah "I replied .

She held her hand for handshake and said "I am Anvita" I hesitantly shook her hand and said "my name is Hania"with a smile.

"I think we'll see each other alot until next time bye hania" and giving a wide smile she left.

"Making new friends before the first day of college smart " my dad said beside me I just laughed at it ,he always wanted me to make friends and spend time with them because he thought that will help to open up easily,but it never happened.

I reached home had my lunch and shared the news with my few friends.And my favourite part ordered a dissection kit and stethoscope from Amazon.

Finally I am having them, I am soo happy that cried in pure joy and giggled my self for child like behaviour but who care I was so happy....

Suddenly it hit me that I have to meet so many people who are complete strangers,I am feeling anxious just by thinking about it, and that I don't know anybody over there I never thought about such things till now. I remembered the girl Anvita but God knows what kind of person she is....

I can't spend my holidays by overthinking about this stuff why it has come up now , ya Allah help me with this.

Anyways 4 weeks Full of dramas I have to cover so many episodes I missed during the preparation ,and packing too cause I have to live in a hostel.Its not new for me,I stayed in hostel in my 12th for few week but it's different now .I have to room with a stranger .....

Now I have to stay in the hostel for 5 years....

As much it scares me also excites me about the new life ahead i feel so many things.

I hope this new chapter will lead to a beautiful journey of my life .

I am eagerly waiting for it.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I know it's a small chapter but, I hope you all will like it .

And please feel free to point out the mistakes .

And it's closest picture how i imagined Hania zerlin Malik.

Happy reading everyone 💕