096. VALEDICTORIAN DRAMA

ابدأ من البداية

"We love you!" her and Blaine then said, as Blaine hung up the phone, the two then furrowed their brows, looking at each other "did we just.." Caroline asked, as Blaine shook his head "let's just go to class." he told her 'yeah." Caroline said, as the two turned walking in.

Later on, the two were sitting on the piano in the choir as Mr Schuester walked in "okay, guys, it's coming down to the wire. We have a very important decision to make." he shared "yes. My wig is either gonna be Anna Wintour chic, or Pam Grier faboulousness. I'm not ready to make a decision." Unique shared "okay, so we have two solos at nationals. And since Caroline is already an automatic yes seeing as a music producer we'll be coming to the show specifically to see her!" Mr Shcuester voiced, as him and everyone cheered, Caroline nodded "so, who is gonna step up and take center stage?" Mr Schuester asked.

As Caroline leaned toward's Blaine, he went to raise his hand as Tina spoke up "I'd like to nominate myself." she said "shocker." Artie said "and you think you're gonna carry us to victory?" Tina asked "actually, Mr Schue, I'd think I'd like to compete with Tina for that second spot." Artie shared, as Caroline chuckled "whoa, whoa, when did you two turn into Kurt and Rachel I mean just yesterday you two were singing like you were best friends and now you seem to want to rip each other's vocal chords out." she shared "well, speaking of Kurt and Rachel, how about we let them have a sing off. Right here, right now. Little help guys." Mr Schuester shared, as the new directions all harmonized.

"Ooooh, bop..."

 Caroline and Blaine got off the piano and walked to their seats with Mr Schue, as Artie and Tina went to the front, as Artie and Tina started singing with the new directions as Artie sang backup.

"No, you're never gonna get it (Ow!)
Never ever gonna get it (No, not this time)
No, you're never gonna get it (My love, uh uh)
Never ever gonna get it
No, you're never gonna get it (Ow!)
Never ever gonna get it (Not this time)
No, you're never gonna get it (My lovin', mmm!)
Never ever gonna get it."

The new directions then sang.

"Ooh, bop!'

Artie then sang, with the new directions as backup.

"I remember how it used to be
You never was this nice, you can't fool me (Ooh, bop!)
Now you're talkin' like you made a change
The more you talk the more things sound the same (Aaah)."

Tina then rolled Artie away as she started singing with the new directions as backup.

"What makes you think you can just walk back into her life (Ooh woah)
Without a good fight, oh? (Aaah)
I just sit back and watch you make a fool of yourself (Ooh woah)
'Cause you're just wasting your time, oh!"

She then moved Artie again as her and the new directions sang as Artie sang backup.

"No, you're never gonna get it (Not this time)
Never ever gonna get it (My lovin')
No, you're never gonna get it (Had your chance to make a change)
Never ever gonna get it
No, you're never gonna get it (Not this time)
Never ever gonna get it (My lovin')
No, you're never gonna get it (Had your chance to make a change)
Never ever gonna get it."

Tina then sang as she moved Artie to the middle of the room.

"It doesn't matter what you do or what you say (Ooh woah)."

She then turned around and sat next to Kitty putting her arm around her.

"She doesn't love you, no way (Aaah)."