44

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 44: Infinite Flow Plane (End)

Chapter 44: Infinite Flow Plane (End)

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 43 Infinite Flow Plane XVINext Chapter: Chapter 45: Wasteland Plane One

"You... Who is it? The black-clothed boy didn't struggle, his tone confused.

What do you remember? Yes, there is no recovery.

Li Zishi opened his hand lightly and responded in a low voice: "It's okay, you just need to know that I won't hurt you, okay?"

As soon as

they met again after many years, they couldn't notice the existence of other people, and Zhu Weimao had already opened the protective cover at the other end, which contained all the ghosts and ghosts.

Napkins are not something that can be solved by one or two, and some fragments may be briefly recalled, but forgetting is just as fast, and most ghosts are still in the amnesia stage.

However, they were unexpectedly very close to Zhu Weimao, which can be regarded as his natural skills.

Two unfolded golden shields face each other, one for the player and the other for the goblin.

It's not just Li Zishi who found out? Some players are also excited to get close to the protective shield and try to find their once dead companions and relatives.

"I look like I've found my friend! Cheng Chi, is it you, give? I replied, I'm here.

"Is that Lao Ding? He's not dead... He's not dead?!

"Hey, Zhang Mazi, look at me! Are you still? Remember me? You used to like to call me the big king, and I said that you kid won't die so easily! The

player who recognized the acquaintance cried and laughed, embarrassed and funny.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I don't think it's possible for you to stay in the protective shield for the rest of your life, sooner or later you will have to confront the Lord God, such as? If you trust me, I hope you will be able to hand over a certain number of points.

Li Zishi finally finished with the boy in black, turned to the player and said.

It's all like this?, where is it? Some people didn't believe him, and suddenly people responded: "Captain, you say! We all listen to you!

"The store manager sells items to restore memories and lift curses, buy them in large quantities? If they use it, they should be able to return to the way it used to be.

Li Zishi raised his hand and pointed to the ghosts in the other protective cover.

"What are these words! Of course we will give out points, and it's not anyone else who is saved, it's all everyone's acquaintances!

"yes, maybe these points will help my friend, and it's incumbent on us to do so."

"What's more, Lao Tzu doesn't want to keep these points for a long time?, the main god used this thing to play us to death, also? Kill each other, bah!

Seeing that none of the players objected, Li Zishi solemnly? Bowed? Bowing: "Thank you, today's success is inseparable from your trust." There

are a large number of players?, and the ghosts also have a lot of lost watches in their hands, and they have made up more than forty in one go? 10,000 points, all handed over to Lu Sinian.