59

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 59: Wasteland Plane Fifteen

Chapter 59: Wasteland Plane Fifteen

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 58: Wasteland Plane XIVNext Chapter: Chapter 60: Wasteland Plane XVI

The crisp doorbell rings, and there are new customers outside.

Luce didn't raise his head, and Xi replied by inertia: "Welcome, you can come and see what you want?"

"Hello, I'm Yu Qingyan." A gentle voice rang out.

Well? Feeling wrong, Lu Sinian finally lifted his head from the counter.

Coming three? The clothes of the people are obviously not the inhabitants of the dungeon, and almost no one in the dungeon wears hazmat clothing in the city now.

The radiation level in the city has been reduced to the point that it no longer affects the body, and people only wear protective clothing when they go out.

"Any questions?" Lu Sinian smiled.

Rong Qing also noticed the situation here at this time, he? Silence walked over and stood behind Lu Sinian.

"Don't get me wrong, I just want to do business." Yu raised him lightly? Most? The smile is as gentle as a spring breeze, without the slightest aggression that will make people feel uncomfortable.

Lu Sinian said lightly: "Why don't you talk about it?"

"That's right, I'm Yu Qingyan, the second chair of the Rising Star Committee, I would like to buy your goods here on behalf of the New Galaxy, rest assured, we promise to be sincere."

Yu spoke lightly and unhurriedly, and his tone was gentle.

Lu Sinian narrowed his eyes and didn't speak for a long time.

The atmosphere of silence continued into the back, and the embarrassment spread among each other.

Most? Hou Linmu couldn't stand this kind of cold treatment, and couldn't help but speak: "Hey, it's okay, you can say something!" StarSource Coins are indispensable to you.

"Lin Mu, don't say that, we are the ones who ask for it."

Lu Sinian looked at him with interest? Guys, in a casual tone: "It's quite interesting, have you two always been singing and harmonizing like this?" This

sentence made Yu lightly dumbfounded, he? Slightly surprised, his eyes widened, as if he had never been spoken like this.

How could Lin Mu allow his idol to be treated like this, he immediately became angry, and he wanted to go up to theorize without saying a word.

Yu Qingyan, who had always seemed very kind, didn't even have the slightest intention of stopping it, and let Lin Mu's actions go.

The belated captain of the dungeon will watch it as soon as he comes? Seeing this scene, he quickly picked up the gun, and hit Lin Mu's feet with a "bang", almost injuring the other party.

Lin Mu suddenly braked and stopped, look? The gun hole a few steps away was still palpitating, and his expression was panicked.

It just so happened that Yu lightly stopped it at this time? It's too late: "Lin Mu, don't do it."

This belated obstruction is particularly ironic against the backdrop of today's chaotic scene.

The huge gunfire finally woke Xi Anping up, he? Raised his head in a trance.