65

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 65: Modern Celestial Master Plane II

Chapter 65: Modern Celestial Master Plane II

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 64 Modern Celestial Master PlaneNext Chapter...Chapter 66 Modern Heavenly Master Plane III

Early the next morning, Lu Sinian walked out of the master bedroom, he yawned, and walked slowly downstairs.

Rong Qing didn't know when he had gotten up and was downstairs? Clean up and sanitize.

Did he see Luz under the year? Lou, raised his hand and said hello: "Master, breakfast at the table?" Above.

Lu Sinian responded to him with a smile: "Well, what time did you get up, it's pretty early."

"Six o'clock, ready to cook? After nothing to do, I'm going to clean it first? Room. Rong Qing's tone was well-behaved.

Lu Sinian listened to him about this? said, frowning slightly.

He seemed to have something in mind, next? Lou's movements paused, then turned around and walked into the innermost step in three or two steps? Face the room, handy? Qiu You, who was lying on the bed, was from the bed? Pulled it out, put it? The broom was thrown to her.

"You're here, go sweep the floor."

Qiu You is sleeping soundly, her mind is full? It's all the smell of big chicken legs, and when I was about to bite into it, I suddenly felt light.

She was groggy and the chicken leg in her dream disappeared, and then she struggled to open her eyes, and the chicken leg in front of her suddenly turned into a dirty broom.

Qiu You blinked her sleepy eyes, waiting for her to hear Lu Sinian's request clearly? Asking for it? Later, he pouted and looked aggrieved: "I haven't woken up yet!"

"That's good, just to wake you up?, it's eight o'clock, you can get up." Lu Sinian said terrible words with a blank expression.

"You? It's child labor! Soon, she rolled her eyes and came up with a brilliant word.

Lu Sinian was not ashamed but proud, and said, "Yes, you can go to someone to accuse me." She's

a ghost, and no one else can see her at all, and? Want? Where to complain?

Qiu You bared his teeth at Lu Sinian and muttered viciously: "Big profiteer." In the

end, she picked up the broom on the ground and went to work in despair.

This? It just liberated Rong Qing and gave him time to rest.

I have to say that letting the ghost clean is indeed a first-class efficiency, and that heavy broom does not exist at all? Stress?, easily pick it up, and just float in the air to complete the task.

The store has been renovated by the system for a day, and the decoration package has finished its work.

[The progress of the decoration gift package is 100%, it has been completed, please check]

The changes on the first floor are huge, and in an instant, the small western-style building has become a serious shop, except that there are no goods? Everything is outside, and it will be open for business immediately.

Lu Sinian walked out of the door and saw the name of the shop hanging directly above the house, with five big characters in gilding on a white background.