49

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 49: Wasteland Plane Five

Chapter 49: Wasteland Plane Five

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 48: Wasteland Plane IVNext Chapter: Chapter 50: Wasteland Plane VI

"Hey, Old Yao, wait-"

After lying on the chair for only a few seconds, Yao Xuezhen suddenly jumped up and ran towards the door at a fast speed, not like an old man approaching eighty years old.

The nurses hurriedly chased after them.

Yao Xuezhen ran to the direction of the dean's office of the institute, and he felt that he was hair? Now there is a great secret, as long as you detect what exactly in the food can slow down the body? Mutation, then the whole dungeon is saved!

He stood out of breath outside the office door, pushing it open before he even had time to knock.

There are two people in it, and there is one besides the dean? A strange man, the two seemed to be talking about something before, and the sound of the door opening came to an abrupt end.

"Then let me know as soon as possible if there is any news in the future."

The strange man bowed his head to the dean, turned around and left without looking back, and passed by Yao Xuezhen. Didn't give him a look.

The old man didn't pay much attention to it, the institute was the only scientific research place in the dungeon, and the dean received a lot of people every day, and this was not the first time he had encountered.

"Old Yao, why are you here again, is there anything else going on this time?" The dean had a headache and stood up to greet Yao Xuezhen.

Yao Laoyi? The institute is known for his stubbornness, and perhaps because of this, his abilities have been strengthened, and several of the inventions he has developed before are applicable to the people of the dungeon.

Can the dungeon have the scale it is today, avoiding the intense radiation and? The mutated plant depends on the skinny old man in front of him.

Dean also one? Zhidu respects Yao Xuezhen very much, just like he just pushed the door directly and was not angry at all.

"I send it? Can you weaken the body now? Alienated Stuff! It would be a miracle if we could make it in large quantities! The old man couldn't suppress the ecstasy in his heart at all, and he was extremely excited.

The dean is a little one? Abnormal, he was stunned, his expression was unnatural, far-fetched and agreed? Two sentences.

Yao Xuezhen, who was immersed in his personal world, didn't notice that something was wrong with the dean at all. Talking about your hair on the lunch box? Now and think.

The more the old man spoke, the more excited he became, as if he had seen the grand occasion of all the dungeon healing, but was suddenly interrupted by the dean.

The dean looked serious and said to Yao Xuezhen: "Elder Yao, this matter is very important, I want you to keep it as secret as possible and not let people outside the institute know."

Yao Xuezhen's words were stuck in his throat, and he was anxious: "This matter must be done quickly, it is best to put it on the agenda immediately, and let everyone know is the best way-" "

Yao Xuezhen!" Dean first? raised his voice and called out the old man's full name.

"It's an order." He spoke slowly.