79

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 79: Return to World II

Chapter 79: Return to World II

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 78 Return to the WorldNext Chapter: Chapter 80: Return to World III

Lu Sinian subconsciously pinched his palm, and he frowned.

And at this time, the bosses who were thrown down by him also caught up.

"Mr. Lu, why did you leave suddenly?"

"Are you looking for someone, there's nothing on the second floor?"

"The project road I said before should no longer be considered?"

Lu Sinian didn't say a word, he turned his head and walked downstairs, walked straight to Mr. Zhao, and asked him: "Among the guests invited today, is there one named Rong Qing."

"Rong... Rongqing? This, I don't know, the name is very familiar, there shouldn't be this person invited. Mr. Zhao's eyes lit up slightly, and he hurriedly smiled flatteringly, "Mr. Lu, don't worry, you are looking for this person, right?" I'm going to look it up.

Lu Sinian pursed his lips and did not interrupt Mr. Zhao's words.

But? Knowing that in the end, they didn't find out, and the doorman bit it to death and didn't see anyone leave the gate at all.

Even Mr. Zhao couldn't help but wonder if there was such a person, and his eyes were a little hesitant.

Luce Young sighed.

With Rong Qing's ability, it would be easy if he didn't want others to find out, and he didn't have much hope from the beginning.

"I'll talk about the contract later, I still have something to do, so I'll retire first."

Assistant Li sent Lu Sinian all the way back? Home, when it was time to get off the car, he hesitated and said, "Mr. Lu, are you okay?"

Although the boss's expression is not too abnormal as in the past, but? Assistant Li followed him so much? years, even if the boss's personality has changed a lot recently, but? can still vaguely detect the other party's mood swings.

"I'm fine, will you go back first? Go ahead. Lu Sinian nodded at Assistant Li.

"Okay." Assistant Li took one last look at him before driving away.

Against the backdrop of the night, a slender shadow stood quietly behind the big tree, his eyes always stopped at the back of Lu Sinian's departure, I don't know how much he stood? Long.

The man unconsciously caressed his fingertips until he couldn't see Lusi Nian at all, and then silently disappeared in place.

"Could you please help me adjust last night's surveillance?"

The next morning, the sleepy-eyed security guard received a request from the owner, and he naturally had no reason to refuse, muttering what was wrong while mobilizing the surveillance.

"It's not a big deal, the cat at home ran away last night."

Lu Sinian's eyes are crooked, his face is not red and his heart is not beating when he lies.

Last night's surveillance was normal, Lu Sinian saw himself get out of the car and disappear into the surveillance range, and there was no one else. "I don't know where this Mimi went, I'd better look elsewhere, thank you."

"Many? Big deal, as it should be.

Half an hour later, Assistant Li witnessed his boss walk into the office, his face was as usual, and the speed of handling the work was still very fast.