42

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 42: Infinite Flow Plane Fifteen

Chapter 42: Infinite Flow Plane Fifteen

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 41 Infinite Flow Plane XIVNext Chapter...Chapter 43 Infinite Flow Plane XVI

"..."

Lu Sinian fell silent, he? Raise your eyes and look into the unknown distance, rubbing? Under the fingers? decided.

"If there's anything you need help with, can you? Come to me.

Li Zishi's eyes lit up, he? Solemnly? Said: "As long as you have this?" Just a sentence? On behalf of all the players, I would like to thank you for your kindness.

Now for the whole Lord God game, the only thing that can save this? That's all there is to a loop? Home suddenly? The shop that appeared.

The main god wants to collect the negative emotions of the player? As long as you have enough props in your hand and play the dungeon as a real game, you can completely interrupt its delusions.

The store manager doesn't have to do anything, he? Just keep selling as usual? Commodities are for him? Our greatest help.

Li Zishi stood up, said goodbye to Lu Sinian, and then turned around and left the shop.

For? Finish that sooner? An idea, he? Much remains to be done.

Shortly after Li Zishi left, Lu Sinian also took it from him? The place where we were talking came out, looked at Rong Qing, who was busy on the side, and interrupted him softly? of the action.

"Is it okay to draw new items? Do you designate a trend? Rong

Qing didn't know what was just now? Individual? To their own masters? What did he say, but, he? Wan Er smiled, and said calmly: "Of course? Yes, as long as you want. The

plane system is bound to Luthian, and everything it is for is for? Luce years and exists, miss him? Place? Think, for? He? Place? Use.

Rong Qing told Lu Sinian, as long as he? If you have enough mental power when you draw cards, you can draw yourself? Place? Want any? Stuff.

Lu Sinian pursed his lips.

Although this? What are the players? The earth on which he lives is not he? The one you know? one, but as? Compatriots, he? OK? Make a little effort to help him more? Some.

Soon after, I don't know what Li Zishi did, the players outside the door began to stir, restless, and the noise became louder and louder.

How many did Lu Sinian vaguely hear? Sentence.

"What? Is what Li Zishi said true, we, we are all players?

"I... I can't do it, woo woo what have I done, just? Got this? A master god who kills a thousand knives, am I? Killed his best friend with his own hands. That

? Who? Have they all become ghosts, do they represent him? Are you still alive? Yes! Knowing

this for the first time? When the news came, many players couldn't help but collapse, and many of them were that? Something that has been holding? Hopefully players who are looking forward to getting out of the main god game.

Now hope is all shattered, putting the cruel truth on him? In front of our eyes, the psychological defense line is suddenly? Collapse.

Myself? This? What are the days? Do everything as if it's a laugh? Words, then? The Lord God doesn't know where to taunt him? What about our stupidity.