5

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 4Next Chapter: Chapter 6

Lu Sinian sent away a group of people again, taking stock of his harvest for the day, although many people were trying to buy a little, but they also earned a few hundred energy coins.

Seeing that it was getting late, he was directing the system to turn off the access device, when he heard the familiar ding-dong sound again.

There were a lot of people transported in the installation, and most of the guests had come alone in simple clothes before, but this time the customers looked menacing.

They all wore swords, short-sleeved waistcoats, and belts.

As soon as they landed, they looked around: "This is the abyss?" It doesn't seem to be that way.

"That's it, the rumored abyss is full of demonic beasts, and it's all a lie."

A man with a scar on his face stopped their conversation: "Come on, don't be poor, hurry up and complete the task given by the president."

Several people stopped one after another, walked into the floating grocery store generously, and saw Lu Sinian standing inside.

I saw the other party's black hair and black eyes, and the slightly narrowed peach blossom eyes made him a little less charming and a little more chilly, as if he had seen through the little tricks in everyone's hearts.

The shop was dimly lit, and the flickering white light set off him more and more strangely, and the mysterious patterns on the walls were fierce and trying to break free.

They watched as each other withdrew their ant-like indifferent gazes, and raised their arms at a loss for what to do.

Suddenly, everyone's hearts were shocked, and they finally remembered the rumors outside, and it was very likely that the person who opened a shop in the abyss was a demon!

Thinking back to the abyss all day long, there are countless demonic beasts alive, they have obviously reached the abyss, but they have not seen a single demonic beast, why.

With the power of demons, it is enough to match the gods, and just a few demonic beasts are naturally not a problem.

The sound of swallowing saliva sounded one after another, and the president of the Magic Association gave them an errand fee to come to the abyss, originally thinking that it was a question to be given, but they never expected it to be a proposition!

The scar man forcibly calmed down, he touched the gold coin in his arms, his voice trembled, and he no longer had the previous arrogance: "Sir... No, my lord, we are, here to buy something.

Lu Sinian glanced at the new guests, and was really happy for a while, and there were many people in one breath.

He put down the bookkeeping pen on the counter, unaware that he had almost scared the guests out of his mind.

"By the way, you can buy all of these."

The scar man is still a little sensible, knowing that he can't let the other party discover his purpose and ruin the president's plan.

He couldn't see through the strength of the man in front of him, and he didn't dare to step into this strange building, so he only repeated again and again: "I want that red package of drinks, red packages." He