57

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 57: Wasteland Plane XIII

Chapter 57: Wasteland Plane XIII

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 56: Wasteland Plane XIINext Chapter: Chapter 58: Wasteland Plane XIV

The two of them withdrew the tools in their hands, and Lu Sinian wiped his head? The water droplets, so tired that they simply lay on the ground.

Rong Qing also sat down beside him slowly, and even the amplitude of his breathing did not change, it was smooth and even, which made Lu Sinian a little jealous.

"I remember that you were exchanging it for a human body at the time, how can there be such a difference in physical fitness? It's huge.

Rong Qing tilted his head: "Master, this?" I don't know much about that.

Luce Nian sighed faintly.

This? After a while, Yu Yuanzhou finally rushed over.

He was out of breath, holding a hoe in his right hand. There was still a lot of dirt on the noodles.

"You've gone too far! I almost didn't find it.

"Just what you wanted? I'm scared to death when I go farming, this? Want? Let those loyal fans of Dungeon yours know, also? Don't tear me up.

After saying that, Yu Yuanzhou had a small attitude??, secretly poked and poked at the quiet Rong Qing.

For this? A person who always follows the store manager, but seems to have no emotion, the residents of the dungeon have been curious for a long time.

Obviously her appearance is very dazzling, but because of her too silent personality, she will always be ignored by others.

He also doesn't seem to care at all, he does some chores in the store every day, and his expression only changes slightly when he talks to Lu Sinian.

Yu Yuanzhou has always been a little unspeakably afraid of him in his heart.

It's like he dared to joke with Lu Sinian, but when he faced Rong Qing, he sat upright, and he didn't dare to compare casually.

Rong Qing didn't care about his words.

He could only see Lu Sinian in his eyes.

After all, as a person who doesn't have much humanity in the first place, he is essentially a robot, and things in the outside world can rarely affect his emotions, let alone what is it for him? It's just a lower plane.

Lu Sinian is a little worried about Rong Qing's this? It's a pity that he doesn't have a good way, and he can't force him to make friends and get close to humans.

He changed the subject a little, laughs? replied: "That's not right, you come to bother me every day."

Yu Yuanzhou exclaimed exaggeratedly, covering it?? Pain in the mouth?? "Oh my God, it's so sad for me.

During the gag between the

two, they were gradually noticed by others, and suddenly everyone couldn't help but stop what they were doing and kept looking in the direction of the three of them.

Seeing that this was wrong, he didn't come here to delay the work of the dungeon, he stood up, pulled Rong Qing to say goodbye to Yu Yuanzhou in a hurry, and was ready to go home.

This? Too many potatoes were delivered to the store in two days, causing Luce to eat all kinds of sour and hot shredded potatoes, potato stew, potato cakes, mashed potatoes, French fries every day... He's almost potato PTSD, and he can't help but look at it from the inside?? There was a surge of nausea.