81

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 81: Return to World Four

Chapter 81: Return to World Four

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 80 Return to World IIINext Chapter: Chapter 82

"It's... Neither? Know? Where did she turn it out? Haven't seen it before? Yes. Wang Weizhou scratched his head, isn't it? Untie.

Something from the previous plane is definitely not here? It was a coincidence, Lu Sinian turned around and glanced at Rong Qing.

Rong Qing understands what he means? Si, and said in a low voice: "When we were traveling between planes, there was a disorder, but? Can it make it or not? Related things come in too?.

Lu Sinian pondered for a moment, then pursed his lips and said, "Will it be?" Could it be Qiu You? Not

? Is there no such thing as this? Ability, since Qiu You carries the tenth world qi? luck, she is very susceptible? Tiandao's love and care, she didn't at that time? Willing? Leaving Lu Sinian, the two of them have a strong desire? Something? After the degree, say no? Can you really come? Arrive? his world.

"Big brother, why don't you? Spoken, An Anzhi? If you are wrong, you will definitely not be next time? Hit someone casually. Wang Anan tilted his head, looking innocent? Love.

Didn't the Luce year before? Do you care? This kid, only? A few quick glances, but now will pay attention? Concentration? After putting it on her, you perceive it? Something? No? Right.

Luce Year Playfully? smiled.

Really? Shame Qiu You, look? Even if he is reincarnated, his temperament has not changed in the slightest, and he is still as bad as ever.

With such a small episode, Lu Sinian successfully added contact information to Wang Weizhou. The purpose is also considered to be accomplished.

Lu Sinian walked out of the hotel with Rong Qing, a second before leaving, he was intentional? Inadvertent? glanced at Fang Cai Wang An'an bumped into? His land? Square.

It's in the middle of nowhere, if not? Is it deliberate? Looking for an angle, I'm afraid it's not so easy to bump into? Person.

Even if he is reincarnated, the anger on Qiu You's body? The luck is still there, the family is rich, do you eat and drink? Sad, parents love.

Mean? Can Dingwang Weizhou stand with one hand? Now this place? There is also the influence of Qiu You.

With Wang Weizhou's love for Qiu You, she will still be happy in this life.

Lu Sinian didn't think much about it, the three of them? Man walks out of the hotel.

"Mr. Lu, the work is basically over, do you need it? Do I book a return ticket? Assistant Li lowered his eyes and asked.

That being said, Assistant Li actually? Only? It's a common practice to ask, and I've already started to check the nearest flight, after all, it's always known? Boss Lu is a workaholic, usually? It is an immediate return trip.

Lu Sinian thought for a moment, his gaze stayed on Rong Qing, stopping Assistant Li's movements.

"No? Now, you go back first, I'll stay in S City for a while.

"Okay... Yes? Ming, understood. Assistant Li was stunned and silently changed the ticket on his mobile phone to one.

He can't bear it? Zhu glanced at Rong Qing, and sighed in his heart, after falling in love, is it not? The same.