34

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 34: Infinite Flow Plane VII

Chapter 34: Infinite Flow Plane VII

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 33 Infinite Flow Plane SixNext Chapter...Chapter 35 Infinite Flow Plane VIII

Carrying? A big bag of things, Xin Xingsheng was a little embarrassed, scratched his head, and apologized to Lu Sinian again.

"The shopkeeper, right? I'm just a little grumpy, and then too? Make move? Hurry up this question, don't care about the villain?, don't be angry with me, a big boss.

Lu Sinian didn't care, he had just sold a large amount of energy coins, and now in his eyes, Xin Xingsheng was a big point for walking.

Can you make yourself? It's the customers who make money, so why bother with the money.

Sometimes, Lu Sinian is still very good at talking, referring to the time to make money.

When Xin Xingsheng walked out of the store, other customers began to gather and line up.

Even if there are relatively few people around now, there must be many people who recognize a well-known explorer member like Xin Xingsheng.

"Oh my God, the explorers really sent someone!"

"Also? I don't know what he discussed with the store manager, but I saw that he took a lot of things out.

"Hey, even the explorers came to buy it, I don't think it's a big problem, next copy? It's guaranteed!

"You say, what is the origin of the store manager, it seems to be from the main god's side, but... Tsk, I don't believe that the Lord God has such good intentions, it? I wish we were going to die in there.

Everyone talked about it, and this time Xin Xingsheng came to the store to cause a boom, but right? For Lu Sinian, there is only one role.

A lot of people because right? The trust of the explorer team, even if they were skeptical before, or who were distressed and reluctant to buy points? I will come and see how much I can buy something that I feel will be useful.

Business at the Fusheng Grocery Store became even more vigorous, and at the end of the day, Luce Nian counted the energy coins.

[Energy Coins: 768300]

More than 700,000, which is already very close to one million Energy Coins, according to the current progress, there are three? It will be tender in four days.

"Master, when a million energy coins are issued, it will be upgraded by another level, if? If nothing else, the card slots will continue to expand, so that more items can be drawn. Rong

Qing walked by? Come on, right? Lu Sinian said.

"Yes, the store is more and more complete now." Lu Sinian smiled and was in a good mood.

As night fell, the players left the main god square one after another, and silence returned.

Luce was lying on the chair for a while, tapping again and again? desktop, making a tuk-tuk sound.

He's waiting? Guests in the evening.

Haven't been? How long, that person named Zhu Weimao? And then it reappeared.

But unlike usual, this time he was followed by him? There are a lot of ghosts, and the preliminary judgment is that there are at least dozens of them, and each "person" has a strange appearance, the kind that will have nightmares at night at first glance.