35

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 35: Infinite Flow Plane VIII

Chapter 35: Infinite Flow Plane VIII

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 34 Infinite Flow Plane VIINext Chapter...Chapter 36 Infinite Flow Plane Nine

There were a lot of players gathered in the main god square, and they basically came in a hurry because of this dungeon.

As soon as the results of the dungeon came out, it caused an uproar among the players, who talked about it with great interest.

"I heard that only three people died in this dungeon, but this is what I've seen since I entered the main god game? Target? At least the death toll was at all, I didn't believe it at all, how could it be! Who knew it was true?

"Really? It's outrageous.,I really want to know what's in their dungeon.,Why didn't I get this copy randomly.,Hey.,It's a pity.。

"They're so lucky, maybe they've met a milder one? What about the boss. Suddenly

the crowd started to stir, and they couldn't help but lean forward? Go, the door that represents laziness slowly opens.

"Look, look, the door is open, they're out!"

There are a lot of players who walked out of the gate, and they looked completely different from every time they came out of the dungeon before, neatly dressed, without the slightest look of decadence and embarrassment, and even relaxed, looking very comfortable.

Yes? Someone trying to come forward and ask for details? The contents of the dungeon, but basically everyone else is silent, not many? Really? Speak up.

This is also normal, in the dungeon? Anything there is? The data of customs clearance is very valuable, sell it to those big forces, or be? Is it okay to use intelligence as one of the hole cards?.

Among the people who came out of the dungeon, a man suddenly walked forward quickly, his expression couldn't hide his excitement and gratitude, and he quickly ran to the floating grocery store? Outside the gates.

At this time, most people are attracted by the copy, in front of the store? There are not many people, and the man easily captured Luce Nian? Figure.

"The shopkeeper! Thank you! Is your item really? It's so easy to use, but luckily I bought a flashlight and a turtle shell, and this quest is the easiest for me to clear the level? Once! Huh, really? Thank you so much.

A big man's eyes were red and his voice began to choke at the end.

"Thank you, thank you! You have to keep going, I... I'm up to you! The

man knelt on the ground with a puff. The big mood swings made his face faintly fierce, and even made people feel that his next move was about to knock his head down.

This scared Lu Sinian, and he didn't have time to throw it down in his hand? The watch, subconsciously threw out a drop of water from his fingertips, releasing a powerful aura to bring the man up, forcibly making the other party stand firmly.

"Are you...?" Is there a year of Luth? Some confusion.

"It's me, it's me, it's the one who came to buy that flashlight two days ago?." Men have? Some excitement.

As soon as he said this, Lu Sinian remembered.

The one who was urged by the people behind because he was too slow? Man, am you not mistaken? It seems that he finally bought a flashlight and a shell.