60

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 60: Wasteland Plane Sixteen

Chapter 60: Wasteland Plane Sixteen

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 59: Wasteland Plane FifteenNext Chapter: Chapter 61: Wasteland Plane XVII

Xi Anping began to tremble from the bottom of his bones, he was all over? It's all cold, and my brain is blank.

He covered his mouth, struggling to keep himself from making a sound.

And after the bug mutation, the president is obvious? There are some? Irritable, smacked, and after a few seconds, the lines on his face quickly retracted and returned to their normal appearance.

He didn't seem to notice that anyone was listening nearby, and soon after? The assistant on the side whispered something.

Taking advantage of this time, Xi Anping immediately bent over? Son, left here with the smallest voice.

He didn't look? After that, the president stared at where he had just stood, the corners of his mouth curled in an inexplicable curvature.

Xi Anping left the committee hall smoothly, and he now has the real identity of the president in his mind? It's stuffed and you don't have the heart to go to the institute anymore? , the same way back home with his own roses.

He put? Rose was carefully placed on the table, and the next action was to take out the brain.

No, he must put it? This secret tells the others that humans can't be beaten by one? Bugs are spinning!

Xi Anping? opened the address book, and he clicked one by one? Open, but some? Stunned, the movement in his hand stopped.

He couldn't find anyone to tell.

Those of the committee? The people and the president are the same thing, he remembered Yu Qingyan's conversation with the president, maybe they already have some? Aware of the president's body? But for the sake of his own interests, he is willing to give up his compatriots, for? to keep the commissioners and stay in the new galaxy without food and clothing.

And Xi Anping desperately entered the committee, he previously put ? I have devoted my whole life to my work, and I can't find anyone in the address book who can communicate with me except for my colleagues.

That's right!

He suddenly? Something comes to mind.

Can you do it yourself? Go directly to the earth, is he looking? Understood, the new galaxy has completely rotted inside after all, and there is no way to save it? Yes.

The earth is slowly getting better, maybe he can? To put? This thing tells the Earth.

As soon as he said to do it, Xi Anping immediately bought a flying boat ticket to Earth on the Star Network.

For? Just in case, he also went to the black market and bought a fake body? Portion.

Thankfully, the new galaxy body is being forged on the black market? Copies? It's hard to say, but on the contrary, if you want to go to Earth, it's definitely easy, and no one wants to go to Earth at all.

Xi Anping really wants to leave the new galaxy immediately, but? Unfortunately, the nearest flight time has passed, and he only? Got one at five o'clock in the afternoon? Target.

"You have purchased the DQ-215 Flying Boat Business Seat, please at 5pm? Transfer to the airport.

Soon a text message from Starnet was sent.