31

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 31: Infinite Flow Plane IV

Chapter 31: Infinite Flow Plane IV

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 30 Infinite Flow Plane IIINext Chapter...Chapter 32 Infinite Flow Plane Five

At? One in the Southern District? Human space, that is, when Luce Nian first arrived? In the residential buildings that he saw, Liu Gaozhuo dragged his heavy body back to "home?".

Each? Gamer? Of? The space for people is 30 square meters, and you can barely put it down? Bed and table, there is basically nothing left, very? It's rudimentary.

But such a crampedness? What does space bring? Gamer? At? The only one in the main god space who can get safe? The existence of a sense of it?, I have to say very? It's sarcasm.

As long as you are in? Staying at night? Piece? If you don't go out of the human space, it is absolutely safe? of, can you be able to? Spend a relatively peaceful day outside of the dungeon.

He had those bandages and a wooden sword in his hand, was it during the day? That?" NPC "I bought it there."

Leaning on? White walls, the first thing he does? It's just looking at your watch.

Fortunately? Right now? How many hours is there until eight o'clock in the evening? There is no hurry.

He had already experienced the power of the bandage, but he didn't know it yet? What is the effect of the Dao Peach Wood Sword, Liu Gaozhuo carefully checked the sword in his hand.

Looks like it again? It's ordinary, and even the wood used is not of high quality, just peach wood that can be found everywhere.

Use it once a day to ward off evil spirits for ten minutes, although the limit is very much? Large, but it should also have an unexpected effect in the dungeon.

He will make it small? Hide your heart, where is this? The key to survival in the dungeon.

In the next second, there was a knock on the door with a tuk tuk tuk outside the door, the sound was not slow, the interval was even, in? The night in the main god space is particularly eerie.

Here it comes.

Liu Gaozhuo said silently in his heart.

He's curled up, and he can't even breathe? Be cautious, for fear of alarming the one outside? Family? Companion.

Time? After a long time, the knock on the door became more and more intense, and the bang opened? Started slamming the door, mixed with some unknown? The murmur.

The weak-looking door crumbled, and dust fell from above, creaking.

Probably lasted up to 10 minutes? It was quiet outside, as if it had gone.

Liu Gaozhuo breathed a long sigh of relief and stood up.

All players? Do you know? Eight o'clock in the evening? Can't be in the after? Stay outside, which is spread very much? The unspoken rule of a long time, the most open? Who starts first? The current one is no longer able to be investigated, maybe it has died a long time ago? The game is up, but this? But the rules have been preserved forever.

Isn't there no one who doesn't believe in evil and then has to go out, but they almost anymore? I haven't come back, and the trials have made more people determined to stick to one? The decision of human space. And in? There will be an inexplicable knock on the door at night? Pieces, always known? Curiosity? Horror games are the most unacceptable, and Liu Gaozhuo has never paid attention to the knock on the door outside.