23

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 22Next Chapter: Chapter 24

In a secluded hut in Caldera, a dozen or so people gathered in a serious atmosphere.

There were three bizarre things in front of them.

An old dress, a mask, and a pen.

These were all purchased from the Demon Shop, and they tentatively bought a few just to see the effect.

Basically, everyone knows that the things in the Demon Store are very magical, but all the effects are not publicized to the outside world, and they can only be explored by experience and research.

A middle-aged man tentatively picked up the pen and drew a circle on a piece of vellum paper.

This pen is also very strange in that it does not need to be dipped in ink to produce ink automatically, which is completely different from the quill pen they use today.

The ink is intermittent, stumbling and finally drawn, and a slight light emerges, and the ink actually breaks through the limitations of paper, and there is a faint desire to emerge.

The man was startled and traced the circle repeatedly, and as he moved, the light became stronger and stronger, and the circle actually formed a solid entity, and his fingers could still feel the hard touch.

Suddenly, everyone around poked their heads over, and they were amazed.

"Oh my God, this is a miracle, I can actually make the things in my pen become real things!"

"It's amazing, it's amazing, everything in that store isn't easy."

"Hurry up, let me try, I'm going to draw a sword!"

Later, after repeated experiments, they found that anything drawn by this pen could become a reality, and it had extremely sharp and powerful edges.

If you are in battle, you can use it as a weapon after holding a pen and drawing a line to break through the paper!

People were excited, looking at the remaining two things, masks and shirts.

The result of the final research was that the shirt looked shabby, but it had extremely strong defense, which could easily protect the heart from killing on the spot, and the band-aid with first-class healing effect was comparable to a Magister-level healer!

The mask made everyone's eyes drop even more, that thing looked ordinary, once it was put on, it could perfectly hide its demonic aura and sense of existence, and become mediocre.

"It's really a new product from that adult, and it's still as powerful as ever!"

And this kind of conversation appeared in countless corners of Caldera, and soon spread throughout the main city, and for a while, the new products sold even more, and the three hundred pieces that Lu Sinian had just put on the shelves were swept away in an instant.

At this time, Lu Sinian was still in the abyss, and after he replenished the goods in the store, he received a message from Liu Er.

"My lord, someone is visiting."

Lusnian returned to Caldera and had just stepped out of the teleportation circle when he saw the appearance of the visitor.

It's the Vorris I haven't seen in a long time.