9

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 8Next Chapter: Chapter 10

The elevator door opened wide, and Goss saw the legendary demon store manager at a glance.

He threw the staff in his hand casually, and asked Lu Sinian with great interest: "You are the store manager, what can you get here to show you?" Isn't

this just right, Lu Sinian is preparing to vigorously promote the market of durian sugar, and this is coming.

He took out a durian candy from the light group, wrapped it in colored candy wrapper, and almost the moment he took it out of the light group, an indescribable taste spread throughout the store.

Goss's face changed drastically, and he took a few steps back, eager to run immediately.

Lu Sinian skillfully covered his nose, handed the candy to Goss, and persuaded him in every possible way: "Don't look at this candy, it tastes big, it's still quite delicious when you Xi are used to eating it, don't dislike it, come and taste it?"

Goss frowned in disgust, not wanting to get closer.

But he finally came here, and it was difficult to explain that he didn't buy anything and went home.

After thinking about it, his wife and daughter were still waiting for him at home, and if they left like this, they wouldn't have to worry about death.

It's okay to perfunctory them, but you can't go back empty-handed.

Goss gritted his teeth: "I want it, how much?"

Lu Sinian didn't hesitate for a moment, quickly stuffed the candy to the man, and then also took a few steps back, and said with a smile: "Six gold coins."

Goss was taken aback and frowned: "This is too expensive, it's just a piece of sugar!"

Thinking

about his wife and daughter, he didn't bother to argue with this profiteer, so he simply dropped a few gold coins and threw the candy into his mouth.

The candy was even more terrible when it entered his mouth, and the stench suddenly began to spread, although it was only in his mouth, it seemed to stain his entire chest and lungs with this smell.

This smell smells hundreds of times more than a thousand times, and the rushing Goss almost didn't spit it out.

He thought silently in his heart, six gold coins, six gold coins, only to barely vomit himself, he couldn't stand it anymore, he squeaked and crushed the candy and ate it.

At this time, he felt that his whole body was covered with this stench, and his mouth was even more terrible, and one mouth would smoke people to death.

Sure enough, this kind of deceitful profiteer is not credible, and Goss can't care about the money, and thinks about how to deal with his wife's inquiries when he goes home.

The moment he just stepped out of the store, a gentle feeling of coolness came to his mind, like a breeze blowing through his spiritual sea.

It had been so manic that it was like a volcano about to erupt, and suddenly it was pacified.

The faintly cracked demon core also showed signs of healing, and there was only a slight change, but it was keenly captured by Goss.

He can be said to be extremely familiar with his demon core, and he has been recuperating for many years, but the rift does not continue to grow, and the healing of the demon core is even more unheard of.