67

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 67: Modern Heavenly Master Plane IV

Chapter 67: Modern Heavenly Master Plane IV

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 66 Modern Heavenly Master Plane IIINext Chapter...Chapter 68 Modern Celestial Master Plane Five

Lin Lao loosened his eyebrows, he held the talisman in the palm of his hand, and at the same time bowed deeply to Fu Wenmin, and his tone was sincere: "This little friend, I spoke too casually before, I don't know where I bought this talisman, am I lucky enough to see it?" See??

Xiang Zhengchu didn't have time to stop at all, he sighed, and hurriedly got up when Lin Lao got up? Go hold on.

Fu Wenmin's brain was stuck, and he thought it was online? The so-called master? It's a liar, so it's inevitable that I'm a little angry, but when I see the old man in front of me, I'm at a loss.

"Of course... Of course, I'll take you.

"Look, little friend, we just happen to have a car, why don't we be together?"

"Okay, okay."

Fu Wenmin replied obediently, as if he had met an elder in the family, and then sat in the co-pilot, his body was straight, and his eyes only dared to stare at the red talisman floating in front of the car window. The strokes of the face of the dragon and the phoenix dance, look? What not to write?

The seat under him is soft, or is it the first time for Fu Wenmin to sit in such a car, and the words "not cheap" are simply typed directly on it? face, so that he did not dare to move.

The vehicle moved forward steadily, and the one sitting next to him was Lin Lao.

"Little friend, I don't know why you bought an amulet, but what have you encountered recently? Thing?

Lin Lao closed his eyes, as if he had thought of something, he opened his mouth and asked Fu Wenmin.

"Huh? Oooh... Actually, there is nothing? It's a big deal, it's my house..."

Fu Wenmin was startled, waiting for him to understand what he meant? After that, he told Lin Lao about the strange hoe that happened at home.

At the end of his sentence, he scratched the back of his head and said embarrassedly: "But I feel that it may be an illusion, in this world?" What's there? Ghost, after buying the amulet, I feel much better, even if it's psychological? I also recognize the role.

Fu Wenmin also became cautious when he spoke in front of the old man, and didn't say anything more? Don't believe the other person's words, and patch carefully.

Lin Lao was noncommittal, and didn't express any other views on his remarks? Fa Mo just touched his finger again and fell into deep thought.

The driver drove very steadily along the way, plus? It's not far from NTU, and soon the group stopped in front of the Fusheng grocery store.

"Welcome." The door was open, and Lus Xi said hello.

It's also miserable to say, it's been three or four days since he opened, but what is it except for Fu Wenmin's order? Didn't sell it either, and became the most of these planes? Tough start.

Lu Sinian's worries at the beginning gradually turned into numbness, and then to the current Xi.

"Hello, I'm Lin Heze, I learned from the seventy-eighth generation and character generation of the Qingyang faction in Bianzhou, I don't know you..."